Consumption junction
i went ahead and updated consumption junction with a play all button.. something i think it was due for. you can download the newest version using scriptrunner..

http://www.threezee.com/scripts/scriptru...trunner.py

Smile

let me know if anyone thinks of anything else to add..

the untimely death of my emotions towards my former soul mate have allowed me the time to persue something other than spending money on her.
awesomeness, now i can really be lazy and watch some funny videos with only one button.

i tried the yahoo video search too and i must say i was blown away, but there are some site results that are inevitably going to be really slow and aren't really streaming well (buffer for a minute, play for 10 seconds, etc.). is there any chance of making a button one could press to download the entire file first before playing? i wouldn't want it all the time because sometimes they're fast enough but it would be helpful for the slow ones. don't know how much trouble it is to add, might be more than it's worth.

(oh yeah, and if you want another tricky one to tackle after that, someone posted a link for the winamp tv xml listing without compressed output, but i don't have the experience to throw it together. i don't actually even know if xbmc can handle .pls but i thought it could)
crash,
i'm thinkin about different ways to do testing before playing a video... some ideas i'm throwing around are anything from a central "bad" list to proxying the results, and having my server sort out the results by bad or good.. or maybe a button to "test all results".. etc.. any suggestions out there, i'm open to them Smile

threezee
well, there's half that don't respond and the other half that respond but are too slow. i do get lockups sometimes after one just doesn't work, i suppose anything to avoid that would be a definite improvement. the others just are on sites that are too slow to stream and need some sort of pre-download or cache because they can't handle it.

there's probably no point in hammering your own site as some sort of central list of bad files, and there are so many search terms possible that it would probably get big in a hurry (well, as hurried as people use it anyway). testing a whole screenful at once might be nice though. i don't quite understand the behavior when i scroll down through the preview pics either, i notice that sometimes i can scroll back up but after going down a few sometimes i can't go back up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Consumption junction0