Weather Underground advanced features..
someone asked this a while back but I suppose it got buried.. any hope of having the advanced features of the WU plugin in Metropolis?

ie. 10 Day Forcasts, hourly forecast, satellite images, weather maps, etc..?
(2012-11-18, 20:23)ialand Wrote: someone asked this a while back but I suppose it got buried.. any hope of having the advanced features of the WU plugin in Metropolis?

It didn't get buried -- it's still on the roadmap for the first Frodo release.
which would be in the GIT? which broke yesterday on me (running Frodo Beta-1)... yes, I know, moving target, just checking Smile
It hasn't been done yet, but yes it will be there when it has. It will also be in the official release for Frodo when Frodo is released.
((peeking around corner to see if this has progressed?))
Not yet. With the holidays in the way I just haven't had time. But hopefully soon.
Funnily enough, I have been playing around with trying to add this as my first skinning project.

Probably not the smartest move, but I have learned a lot so far...
If you add it to Metropolis, definitely feel free to share it Smile
(2013-01-16, 18:18)jingai Wrote: If you add it to Metropolis, definitely feel free to share it Smile

Ha. Definitely not ready for prime time. I was just trying to frame something up from the Neon implementation. This old school perl/C hacker has much to learn, but will keep pulling away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground advanced features..0