Linux Frodo Beta: no ppa for Ubuntu Lucid
@jazd

Relax you attitude here ok, no one is being rude here except you. If pointing the obvious is not enough and you get frustrated go somewhere else.

1- On packaging/compiling 2nd link down on my signature ok?! Compile -GIT- XBMC -Script- <<<< If thats not compiling idk what is.
2- On PPA for frodo https://launchpad.net/~nathan-renniewald...bmc-stable (which is by same packager, ok?

You sir are a excused, goodbye!

@Kibje

Eh? Where in which dimension was I not calm, you explain stuff here to these bunch of ingrates an I get insulted and told to calm down? I was never NOT calm. except now maybe a megabit

uNi
(2013-02-02, 02:35)Kibje Wrote: You could also click around a bit yourself instead of demanding everything on a silver platter.
Where did I demand anything? Honestly what is with the terrible attitudes..

(2013-02-02, 02:35)Kibje Wrote: Apart from the XBMC Unstable PPA, Nathan also runs a XBMC Stable PPA which has a packaged final version.
https://launchpad.net/~nathan-renniewald...lter=lucid
Thankyou for the link. I did look at the other PPAs on Nathan's Launchpad account before but I'm sure there wasn't a stable build of Frodo for Lucid.
(2013-02-02, 02:43)uNiversal Wrote: Relax you attitude here ok, no one is being rude here except you.
(2013-01-31, 15:36)uNiversal Wrote: Obviously only works if you actually read stuff, which appears your not Wink
Hmm seems pretty rude to me.
You obviously confused and ready to pick a fight. Thinking you came here into a drunkards bar or something when clearly you walked into a door.

uNi
(2013-02-02, 02:52)uNiversal Wrote: You obviously confused and ready to pick a fight. Thinking you came here into a drunkards bar or something when clearly you walked into a door.

uNi

Go learn English, maybe then you might be able to make a point.
@jazd: please treat other forum users with a bit of respect, k?

the initial response by uNiversal was just a friendly nudge in the right direction, nothing more..nothing less.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh wow, I thought a little bit of irony and friendly poking at the absurdness of the situation would calm things down.
I guess not.

*looks around sheepishly*
(2013-02-02, 03:03)ronie Wrote: @jazd: please treat other forum users with a bit of respect, k?

the initial response by uNiversal was just a friendly nudge in the right direction, nothing more..nothing less.
Are you honestly telling me that you think his response to my very first question was respectful? If you treat someone with respect you will get respect in return.

I asked a simple question, "Has anyone packaged Frodo final for Lucid yet?". This whole thread would have been done and dusted if someone simply responded, yes here is the link instead of a smart arse comment like "Obviously only works if you actually read stuff, which appears your not" when the link had never even been posted.

Anyway, this thread has run its course it can probably be locked now.

(2013-02-02, 03:10)Kibje Wrote: Oh wow, I thought a little bit of irony and friendly poking at the absurdness of the situation would calm things down.
I guess not.

*looks around sheepishly*
BTW I responded before you edited your post.. It wasn't originally poking much fun at the situation at all.
Actually the XBMC Frodo for Lucid was there since wednesday.

*Don't shoot me ! Don't shoot me!*

(2013-02-02, 03:13)Kibje Wrote: Actually the XBMC Frodo for Lucid was there since wednesday.

*Don't shoot me ! Don't shoot me!*

Yeah look it may have been (im not going to bother checking what timezone the dates on Launchpad are in), I know it definitely wasn't there for the RC builds though and maybe thats why I might have skimmed over it. In any case it was never linked to in this thread & I didnt know it existed: hence the question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo Beta: no ppa for Ubuntu Lucid0