Win Pvr with telenet (belgium)
Weepee still doesnt do HD TV
Has anyone tried setting up PVR with "TV met kaartje" yet?
I don't think any TV card works with ci+. I think ci+ is only possible with an actual TV.
Like others have said, from what I've read there are no CI+ devices other than TVs.
Yeah xbmc pvr and telenet is still a no go Sad
Blame teleslet!
Can't we use a softcam cardserver instead of a module that reads the Telenet ci+ card?
Just to come back on the Weepee TV topic. This no longer works for me. Weepee TV changed something in their streams. The URL's change every minute or so, making it useless in Mythtv.

On the other hand, perhaps it's technically possible to get it to work. VLC plays the streams just fine, so maybe there's a way to get in XBMC....but I gave up.

I'm now using a satellite dish with TV VLaanderen and a DVB-S2 card. Using VDR it integrates perfectly in XBMC. It's a small investment, but the monthly fees are the same like Snow, Telenet or Weepee.
So this is still a deadend Sad
Or is there any news?
Still a dead end... They even threw the airplay option out of the 'yello' app... Big corporate suckers Smile
Really there was airplay functionality in yelo? Was hoping they would build it in but they already ditched it :-\
Telenet is possible, read this:

http://blog.diablodoc.com/post/683764510...i-and-hdcp

Use eg NextPVR with a Colossus or a HD PVR 2.
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
(2014-01-29, 18:27)Wimpie Wrote:  
(2014-02-13, 12:29)Stinjow Wrote:
(2014-01-29, 18:27)Wimpie Wrote: Telenet is possible, read this:

http://blog.diablodoc.com/post/683764510...i-and-hdcp

Use eg NextPVR with a Colossus or a HD PVR 2.

Has somebody already tried this?

I intend to do a 'walkthrough' post on the NextPVR wiki. I am waiting for my IR blaster. I already have my HDMI splitter and I can comfirm that this works. I have 'live tv' from the digibox on my computer.

But don't expect this walkthrough next week, real life is very busy atm...
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.
xx
(2014-02-14, 16:38)Stinjow Wrote: Can I ask you which splitter you use and where you acquired it?

I'm planning to build an HTPC with a colossus inside, but I'm still looking for a way to get rid of the HDCP on the HDMI signal.

I bought it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HDMI-1x4-4-P...TM:US:1123

The item they send did NOT match the 1to4 splitter that was mentioned on ebay, nor on the blog site (link posted few post up). After using some not so nice words, I decided to test the device and to my surprise it also stripped the HDCP on port 3/4.

Just search ebay and you will find those splitters (you won't find them in a local shop).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pvr with telenet (belgium)2