PseudoTV Question
Firstly, hope I am posting in the right section, I did not want to post in the pseudoTV release thread, because i'm scared the post will go unread Blush

Secondly, i tried to RTFM, but could not find an answer.

So, simple question: Does PseudoTV mark items as watched? and if so what rule does it use? I dont want to fall in to a trap, by channel surfing, only to switch over to a move or series that is in its last few minutes, and then gets marked as watched.

Thanks.
(2012-11-19, 13:20)evilcult Wrote: Firstly, hope I am posting in the right section, I did not want to post in the pseudoTV release thread, because i'm scared the post will go unread Blush

Secondly, i tried to RTFM, but could not find an answer.

So, simple question: Does PseudoTV mark items as watched? and if so what rule does it use? I dont want to fall in to a trap, by channel surfing, only to switch over to a move or series that is in its last few minutes, and then gets marked as watched.

Thanks.

Yes it does from what I could tell. What I did was to include a rule to only have watched shows / movies. This prevented having newly added movies / shows from possibly getting marked as watched.

I agree that the official thread is getting pretty long in the tooth but I'm sure if this was posted over there it would have been answered. There are still a couple of people - mrkurt in particular - that keep up to date on the thread and answers a lot of questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Question0