• 7(current)
Frodo Beta1: Too many movie sets
OK. But that suggestion (manually removing that movie from the set) was suggested at the beginning of this thread. I was asking if there is any development on this issue (i.e.: a way to have XMBC automatically remove the single films as collections/sets).
(2014-05-05, 14:38)Solidify Wrote: OK. But that suggestion (manually removing that movie from the set) was suggested at the beginning of this thread. I was asking if there is any development on this issue (i.e.: a way to have XMBC automatically remove the single films as collections/sets).

no
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I there a way to create a smart playlist from scratch (as a sub menu to the movies menu) to do this?
I don't believe so
Regarding Expert Option to "Hide movie sets with only one title in library from Sets List", i.e. If a movie is scraped to be part of a set but it is the sole representative of that set in a user's library ... DO NOT display the movie/set in the sets list. Or perhaps something like "restrict Sets list to movie sets having two or more titles in the current library" ...

(2013-01-07, 01:00)waltermalter Wrote:
(2012-11-27, 00:03)fernandovg Wrote:
(2012-11-25, 18:10)pisoj1 Wrote: +1 to this idea.

+(n+1)

+1

Aaand +1 More.

(2013-09-27, 00:02)starvinmarvin Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 04:42)dragonflight Wrote: @uNiversal
the following SQL statement will remove all sets that have only one movie.
Code:
update movie set idset=null where idmovie in (select idmovie from (select count(*) as n,idmovie, idset from movie group by idset) where n=1)

Thanks dragonflight, that's exactly what i wanted although i had to add an alias to the derived table for it to run in HeidiSQL

Code:
update movie set idset=null where idmovie in (select idmovie from (select count(*) as n,idmovie, idset from movie group by idset) sub where n=1)

Where does one insert this code?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo Beta1: Too many movie sets0