Recently Added Movies not updating on Frodo?
Was just wondering if anyone noticed that recently added movies don't seem to update when adding new content on Frodo B1. At least that's what seems to be happening with my setup:

MySQL DB (on the NAS)
NAS Storage
Windows 7 Enterprise with XMBC Eden upgraded to Frodo B1.

MySQL was updated and all the dupes from the update where removed. When i scan for new movies they are added and i see them in the movielist (sets), but they don't seem to show up in the Recently Added Movies overview.

Regards,
Phil
put this in your advancedsettings.xml

<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>
Searching would have told you

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...odo)%20FAQ
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-19, 23:49)helta Wrote: put this in your advancedsettings.xml

<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>

ah perfect mate, thnx, that seems to have done the trick (although only for the ones scanned after setting that value).
(2012-11-19, 23:50)Martijn Wrote: Searching would have told you

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...odo)%20FAQ

Not quite sure where my issue is on that page, or are you referring to the reference to 'latest added' in the changelog section? Coz it doesn't seem to happen with tv-shows...
I was having the same problem however I prefer the new behavior and didnt want to simply default back. Obviously xbmc now looks at file dates as most recent and these dates can come along within an archive. If you download something a year old the archived date is often preserved and that file won't show up as recently added. If your using sabnzbd there is a setting in the config file that can overwrite this. (ignore_unrar_dates)

Found here: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/configure-special-0-7

You can find your config file here: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/configure-0-7

Just change the 0 to 1 and you should be good.

Hope this helps..

EDIT: This will only correct future downloads. Previous downloads will need to be edited manually unfortunately.
Unfortunately that didnt work out for me :/
I tried to set <dateadded> to either 0,1 or 2 but to no avail. It still shows the most recent items I had prior to upgrading to 12.1 (from 11).
Is there any way to purge the values in recently added / latest video node?

EDIT: sorry, I just realized this was a thread on the WIndows support forum, while I am on Openelec 3.0 (so it is linux based).
(2013-04-17, 12:41)[Tahini] Wrote: Unfortunately that didnt work out for me :/
I tried to set <dateadded> to either 0,1 or 2 but to no avail. It still shows the most recent items I had prior to upgrading to 12.1 (from 11).
Is there any way to purge the values in recently added / latest video node?

EDIT: sorry, I just realized this was a thread on the WIndows support forum, while I am on Openelec 3.0 (so it is linux based).

complete rescan of library
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi all. Noob here with the same issue (after migrating source on the network and exporting/importing the video library). So, instead of starting a new thread, I'll just ask first:

When you say "complete rescan of library", do you just mean running a full library update? If not, could you please explain what to do instead?

Everything else is working (including watched status) after migration. I've tried adding the <dateadded> entry to advancedsetting.xml with all possible settings (0,1,2), restarting XBMC and manually triggering "Update library" after each change. But I'm still getting only ancient episodes in my Recently Added list, while the ones added only last night (after the migration) don't show up at all.

XBMC 12.2 on ATV2 (Skin: Transparency!)
Source on Windows 7 Ultimate (USB-attached HDD)
Accessed via SMB on home network

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Movies not updating on Frodo?1