Help with USB or receiver
Hi
Looking for help with my problem. I have a few different options. I bought a generic ir receiver with mce remote from eBay. I have a win tv haupage ir receiver and remote and I have an msi digivox mini receiver and remote.
All three work on my laptop but none work on my htpc. They all install correctly with the generic windows driver but there's no movement in windows media centres with any remote key press.
I've done all the normal stuff like change USB ports, uninstall reinstall, restart, check batteries, remove wireless keyboard usb dongle etc
The Machine I'm having issue with is a Lenovo thinkcentre, windows 7 32bit, 3 ghz processor, 2gb ram. I Want to eventually use it with xbmc and I have a harmony 300 remote and all three receivers work on my acer laptop with the harmony, just all plug and play like they should and control wmc and xbmc fine.

Tinight i have actually reinstalled win 7 ultimate 32bit and have installed nighing at all except the windows updates and ive added the msi digivox but still it wint work in a brand ne install!!

Has anyone else had this issue or can anyone help?
Since your goal is to eventually switch to XBMC, have you tried one of the other PVR backends to see if this is just a Windows Media Center issue? See PVR/Backend (wiki).
Yeah. Have tried media portal, no luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with USB or receiver 0