ELEASE] EarthCam.com Live Security Cameras on XBMC
It has now been fixed, thank you all for your support.
Okay, so I install it from the repo and it "still" locks up Frodo rc2 when I try to play a cam. It freezes it up so bad that i cant even force close XBMC. I don't think I've ever had an addon do that to me before. It's repeatable. Soooo, I cannot help but ask, what did you fix? What is the current version now? Does your fixes apply to Eden or Frodo? Thanks.
Can you please upload your log so that we can diagnose it?
(2012-12-31, 03:00)XBMCHUB Wrote: Can you please upload your log so that we can diagnose it?

http://pastebin.com/kYHStkMx

After the last line in the above log, my Mac Mini running XMBC Frodo rc2 freezes, and I have to reboot the machine. Upon further investigation, I have found that "Times Square Crossroads" works flawlessly, "Times Square South View" times out, and "Eiffel Tower" freezes everything. I haven't went any further with this. The above log is what I get from clicking on the "Eiffel Tower" cam.
Find anything interesting from the logs?
We're going to be looking into it very shortly.
(2013-01-02, 07:31)XBMCHUB Wrote: We're going to be looking into it very shortly.

Thank you. I'm anxious to see what you find out.
Any word on what you found out? Did you look at it?
It should be updated by the end of the week.
(2013-01-05, 16:07)kadeschs Wrote: Any word on what you found out? Did you look at it?

I'm still making tests, but from my point of view it is a problem with the stream itself and not with the add-on. When i select the "Eiffel Tower Streaming Cam (Paris)" from the add-on It plays on my computer (iMac with XBMC Frodo RC2) almost all the times, but sometimes it just don't play at all. And the URL is always the same in all cases:

rtmp://video2.earthcam.com/ app=fecnetwork swfUrl=http://www.earthcam.com/swf/cam_player_v2/ecnPlayer.swf playpath=eiffelcamHD.flv live=true timeout=180

You can try to put it on a .STRM file and see if it works, i bet you'll get the same result that when you open it with the add-on.

Anyone can play this stream ok or am i the only one?
We're looking into it, some streams won't be available at all hours though as they aren't always all online.
(2013-01-14, 07:53)XBMCHUB Wrote: We're looking into it, some streams won't be available at all hours though as they aren't always all online.

That's okay. I understand that streams won't always be there. It would be cool if it didn't freeze XBMC though.
Please post your log so we can correct any issue you're having.
We're doing some updates this week. Stay tuned!
Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ELEASE] EarthCam.com Live Security Cameras on XBMC0