ELEASE] EarthCam.com Live Security Cameras on XBMC
Was working fine a few weeks ago but now I am getting Script failed - Earthcam

Is it working for anyone else?
Hi all,
I have the same problem. Still now works earthcam addon very fine, but now I get a script error for all cams.
Have someone an idea or an update for this addon?
If anyone could tell me how to get in touch with the author of the Earthcams add on I would be happy to donate to get this working for Gotham and upcoming XBMC builds.
(2014-09-30, 03:05)Ship it City Wrote: If anyone could tell me how to get in touch with the author of the Earthcams add on I would be happy to donate to get this working for Gotham and upcoming XBMC builds.

The author appears to be banned. The good news is he or she posts on another forum. Please see the first post, because I'm not sure if I can link to the forum in question.
Hi all,

I've patched (and (slightly) improved) the earthcam plugin for XBMC:

https://github.com/idleloop-github/xbmc-earthcam

Greetings
Hi Idleloop, could you please add some cams if I send you urlsHuhSmileSmileSmile
Hi myfototv,

This plugin scraps www.earthcam.com
My patch shows more cams available there (and their descriptions, as well as better still previews if available).
I suppose there're other plugins which can accept listings of video urls... adding them here would be kind of strange, I suppose. But feasible.

Greetings
well if we tried this link

metropolisbarcafe.dyndns.org:8085/live.htm

user 123
password 123

could we try, its a surf cam in the canary islands

thankyou.
Thanks for this update Idleloop. I have a problem with the addon. It has video but no audio, even on cams with sound on earthcam.com

Not sure what may cause this. I know I am not the only one according with some comments I have read.

Any ideas?

Here is my log.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=338569
idleloop cam you add opentopia.com to the scapper list? it has even more cams. It would make this the ultra web cam addon Cool

Thanls
Have you tried allavsoft? It is good to download Videos from EarthCam on Mac and Windows.
It also can download earthCam Videos to MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ELEASE] EarthCam.com Live Security Cameras on XBMC0