• 4(current)
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]
what exactly was your problem with authentication? a message was raised saying your user/pass was invalid or you couldn't watch to subscriber only videos?
(2013-05-06, 18:46)vhd90 Wrote: what exactly was your problem with authentication? a message was raised saying your user/pass was invalid or you couldn't watch to subscriber only videos?

Well, as you can see from my last post, the problem was not with authentication itself. When i tried to watch subscriber-only videos, xbmc raised an exception on the python interpreter. I followed the traceback and found that the problem lies in the xbmcswift2 log parser. I've simply commented the line that i specified before and then i could watch the videos. What's interesting is that this didn't happen with public videos.
So, apparently, this was already a known case (reviewed in issue #5) and there was already a fix for this in the repository made back in Feb, but I didn't update the tags which generate the download zip.

Just pushed a new tag (version 0.5.2) which contemplates the fix for UnicodeErrors.
http://vitorhirota.github.com/plugin.video.globotv
(2013-05-07, 18:01)vhd90 Wrote: So, apparently, this was already a known case (reviewed in issue #5) and there was already a fix for this in the repository made back in Feb, but I didn't update the tags which generate the download zip.

Just pushed a new tag (version 0.5.2) which contemplates the fix for UnicodeErrors.
http://vitorhirota.github.com/plugin.video.globotv

Thanks for that, Vitor.
oi vitor! estou tentando usar seu addon, mas instalei e está dando erro na hora de executar: http://pastebin.com/mP73Cctw
estou rodando no raspberry pi com openelec (montei ontem, então está tudo na última versão estável).
alguma ideia? precisa de mais alguma informação?
Santiago, peço desculpas... Falha besta num dos comandos. Corrigido e já disponibilizado a versão 0.5.3.
Não tem que pedir desculpa nenhuma!! Hehehe

Valeu demais pelo plugin! Muito bom!!! Big Grin
Please use english in the forum. Might be interesting for others too.

Desculpe. Melhor escrever em ingles. (Sorry for my bad portuguese).
Sorry for that @oladunk, it indeed might be interesting for others.

Last version, 0.5.2 had a silly mistake on a statement, which has been fixed and a new version (0.5.3) has been made available.
(2013-04-30, 11:55)goresnet Wrote: Sorry for the late reply. My wife has checked the globo website. Flor do Caribe is on the website, whole episodes in the para assinates section. The other novelas that do show up in your add on are also in that section. Thanks for looking into that!

(2013-05-18, 16:33)vhd90 Wrote: Sorry for that @oladunk, it indeed might be interesting for others.

Last version, 0.5.2 had a silly mistake on a statement, which has been fixed and a new version (0.5.3) has been made available.

vhd90- Have you had a chance to look into this problem? The shows that are on the tv channel, and on the website, aren't showing up in the add-on. Thanks again, and really appreciate your efforts! Obrigado!
@goresnet, do you at least see Flor do Caribe listed? what's the items inside the show?

I've just checked here, and I can see the videos just fine on 'Para Assinantes' section...
(2013-05-22, 02:54)vhd90 Wrote: @goresnet, do you at least see Flor do Caribe listed? what's the items inside the show?

I've just checked here, and I can see the videos just fine on 'Para Assinantes' section...

I don't see it at all in the addon, but i do see it fine on the website. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version. No luck yet. Thanks again!
ok, this might be due to the cache... the show list is cached to prevent hitting the website every time. In theory, cached content should last for 24h only.... I'll check if there's something I can do to fix that

In the mean time, you can erase the database. It's located in the xbmc config folder (.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.common.plugin.cache/commoncache.db)
(2013-05-22, 03:16)vhd90 Wrote: ok, this might be due to the cache... the show list is cached to prevent hitting the website every time. In theory, cached content should last for 24h only.... I'll check if there's something I can do to fix that

In the mean time, you can erase the database. It's located in the xbmc config folder (.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.common.plugin.cache/commoncache.db)

Ok, I'll try that tonight. Obrigado, de novo!
That worked perfectly! I'm running windows 8, and it wasn't exactly in that file location, but once I found it and deleted it, everything shows up fine! Thanks again. I'll let you know if it updates with new episodes, or if I have to keep deleting that cache file.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Globo.tv Addon [Brazilian TV Show producer]3