Studio Flags Question
Hi, love the new studio flags and I want to use them, so I was wondering if someone could tell me what file is used to point to them? Note that Im asking this because I hacked allot of stuff, so this is no T! or XBMC issue..

What I did:
I simply cant use Frodo with its current form of thumb and fanart casheing, its just too slow, however I like many of frodos new features like the new weather 10 day change, T!'s nightly build of the new controls in the media player etc... I installed Eden, copied over/replaced the weather underground and other frodo stuff, copied over the 720 and media folders from nightly T! build into eden T! version, hacked the Home.xml so that my shortcut for next aired tv would work (it doesnt work on nightly build) and a few other things.... any way.. the result is...

I have eden's casheing with all the new frodo features.. Im rather proud of myself for achieving this as it took allot of editing, anyway the only thing I havent figured out is how to get all the new flags to show up, thus I'm wondering what files in the nightly build of T! refer to them so I can hack them in.

If it is a option in skin settings let me know as the skin settings in the T!'s nightly build doesnt work in eden (That is you click it and nothing happens) so I am using the eden version of T!s Settings.xml but if it is in fact in that file, then I'll hack it to work in eden. Anyway if someone could be so kind as to fill me in, Id appreciated it Smile

EDIT: I am assuming that the new studio flags, when you goto movies-sub pick studios, then scroll through the studios, the flags (studio images) would appear over on the left where the blue folder is, is this correct as to what they should do? Or are they for a different area?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Nevermind, I see what they do (They work) I had thought they did something different
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Flags Question 0