ATV1 XBMC to CrystalUbuntu
Hi all,

I have searched around for my answer and honestly could not find a response. I have an ATV1 running stock IOS and XBMC just fine. I want to move over to a crystalHD with the Ubuntu set up however i dont want to loose all the settings/add-ons/favs i have created in XBMC

So the question is, can i copy the current XBMC set up as it is to the new Crystalubuntu set up i will have soon?

Please let me know, im not afraid to research but i have looked and looked and there's no answer so please help.

Thanks in advance.

TD
atv1 is not even running ios. Its running osx. Thread moved into the right section.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes. The userdata (wiki) folder isn't platform specific, so you can back it up and then restore it after you've installed Crystalbuntu.
(2012-11-23, 22:25)Ned Scott Wrote: Yes. The userdata (wiki) folder isn't platform specific, so you can back it up and then restore it after you've installed Crystalbuntu.

Great, so does that mean that all the add-on's ive installed with and all the fav TV shows ive set within the add-ons will be saved and moved as well?

Thanks,
TD
Yep. Add-ons are stored one folder down, in the xbmc/ folder that contains the userdata folder. If move that then it will also move the add-ons installed.
Great, thanks for the help!

(How do I add reps to you?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV1 XBMC to CrystalUbuntu0