small trailer
I am wondering if it would be possible to have the trailer play in the small window where the fanart shows up in the InfoWall view?
http://s8.postimage.org/6xey1yw2r/fanart.png

I am trying to find a way/view to not have to go full screen for trailers, curious if this would be doable or not.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
- Make sure System -> Skin -> General -> Play trailers in fullscreen is not enabled.
- When the trailer (or movie) starts, press Tab.
Ah thanks for the help! Tab was the magic button. Is there a way to make that the default behavior? so pressing it is not needed?
XBMC System:

Gaming Rig:
That's a bit more difficult, and it would require code tweaking. I see if I can do anything, tomorrow.
OK, this has been giving me a bit of trouble... Sorry, but I'm an amateur myself. Anyway, a quick solution that does not require any coding is to enable the option System -> Skin -> General -> Move trailer button to context menu. This way, by pressing "C" you'll find the trailer option on the context menu. If you select it, the trailer will open in the small window, as it should.

P.S. @phil65: Could you shed some light on this, it just looks bizarre. PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer],1) is already set for non-fullscreen trailers, I don't know why it doesn't work everywhere. Changing $ESCINFO to $INFO fixes the problem for starting the trailer from the Media Menu, but not for when it's started from within the movie info window.
(2012-11-25, 20:46)CutSickAss Wrote: OK, this has been giving me a bit of trouble... Sorry, but I'm an amateur myself. Anyway, a quick solution that does not require any coding is to enable the option System -> Skin -> General -> Move trailer button to context menu. This way, by pressing "C" you'll find the trailer option on the context menu. If you select it, the trailer will open in the small window, as it should.

P.S. @phil65: Could you shed some light on this, it just looks bizarre. PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer],1) is already set for non-fullscreen trailers, I don't know why it doesn't work everywhere. Changing $ESCINFO to $INFO fixes the problem for starting the trailer from the Media Menu, but not for when it's started from within the movie info window.

just tried, trailer starts in windowed mode here for InfoWall.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I installed today's nightly and indeed now it does work if the trailer is called from the Media Menu or the Context Menu, but not if it's called from the Movie Information window (DialogVideoInfo). Not a big issue, obviously, I only asked because it seemed curious to me. Thanks.
(2012-11-25, 23:38)CutSickAss Wrote: I installed today's nightly and indeed now it does work if the trailer is called from the Media Menu or the Context Menu, but not if it's called from the Movie Information window (DialogVideoInfo). Not a big issue, obviously, I only asked because it seemed curious to me. Thanks.

that´s intended.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
So is the problem that I am using an out of date version? I thought using the (GIT) version kept it up to date but maybe I dont understand that quite right. If I go to skins mine says 3.6.0.1345679888(GIT)

Appears it works if I use Frodo/nox 4.0 guess I might just need to wait until I upgrade.
XBMC System:

Gaming Rig:
(2012-11-26, 07:36)Dignam Wrote: So is the problem that I am using an out of date version? I thought using the (GIT) version kept it up to date but maybe I dont understand that quite right. If I go to skins mine says 3.6.0.1345679888(GIT)

Appears it works if I use Frodo/nox 4.0 guess I might just need to wait until I upgrade.

you´re not using the GIT version. you´re using the passion xbmc repo version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
small trailer0