Change movie Name...
Is it possible to go in and change movie title (name) ... using Frodo ... I have movie called " 22 Bullets " and it wants to call it " L'immortel "

Thanks
Bring up the context menu on the selected film and hit "Edit Title".
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
I can not find where you are talking about to make this change .. when the movie comes up in my files library, i right click on it and i only get, Queue item, Play from here, Add too favorites, Movie information, Mark as watched, Update library, Now playing... ,
You can't do it from the files library (As that just read the actual file name) you can do it form the "movies" library though. Or rename the file if not?
Set Up
got it, thanks ... so simple

I do not know what i changed , but edit title was not an option before, but now it comes up, oh well, works good now
If you navigate through "file view" it isn't an option, whereas if you go through the "library" then it does, to be honest I never knew until now.
Set Up
Yeah, great feature ... I also created a folder on my C drive called "Movie Art XBMC" and placed the correct cover art from the web (DVDEmpire.com) into this folder. Then I went into my movies in XBMC, right clicked the movie with the wrong art (or no art), selected movie information, Click on choose art, click on poster, click on browse, click on CSadLocal Disk), click on movie art xbmc, and click on my image that I want to use..... Really nice
BTW, I am not sure if I posted in the right forum, but I did suggest that XBMC consider adding DVDEmpire.com as a scrapper (Movie art/info site to grab from)
There should be an "Edit title" option directly in the video library. In File view there is a similar, but different "rename" option that will rename the file itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change movie Name...0