Sports and scrapping
I wanted to watch some Formula 1 races. The season just ended, but next season I plan on watching all the races.

Formula1.2012.American.Grand.Prix.720p.HDTV.x264

No clue how to add this into the scrapper. I have googled around and have not had much luck.
When you say "add this into the scrapper (sic)", are you referring to:
  • adding the show/episode information to the web site that hosts TV show information (e.g., thetvdb.com) and, in turn, is used by the XBMC scraper when scanning for shows/episodes to add to the XBMC library? If so, you can sign up for an account at thetvdb.com.
  • or simply adding your show/episode files to your XBMC library along with pertinent information about the show/episodes? If so, you can create .nfo files for your show/episodes so they can be scraped using your local data, as explained here: Import-export_library (wiki)
In either case, you'll need to follow the naming conventions for identifying episodes by season and episode numbers.
How is there an episode or season number for a sport? I understand the naming conventions. I don't even think thetvdb supports sports.
In that case, you can create nfo files for them as if they're movies.
Have a read through this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96518

Most sports content is not able to be scraped, but with some diligence, you can add them to your library in a manner consistent with your other content.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thank you thrak. I will look through this. Seems to be what I have been searching for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sports and scrapping0