Is there any way to bookmark a video list?
There are a couple of shows my wife and daughter like to go back to frequently, but have trouble remembering Video > Add ons > Blip.TV > Staff Picks > Animation & Comics > Rufus the Dog (All episodes)

Really I'm hoping there's a way to just have "Rufus the Dog (All Episodes)" show up on a bookmark somewhere on / near the homescreen.
Use favourites?

When you highlight a selection, bring up context menu and select add to favourites, then on main screen by the power button the star icon (favourites should open a side menu with your favourites inside.

uNi
This largely depends on the add-on.
Yes I suppose, this stuff documentation is so old xbox old... Ill need to look at that. But addon wise if there is some sort of standard it should work.

* un1versal takes the wiki suit to laundry so its nice and ready.

uNi
May be problematic for add-ons that require a log-in, such as Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc., but should be fine for Blip.TV. I just tried adding a show to favourites and it works fine (although I didn't see Rufus the Dog listed; I tried it with War Dawgz instead). Just be aware that the context menu for Blip.TV also has an add-on-specific "Add to My Favorites" option, along with the generic XBMC "Add to favourites" option. The former adds a show to the Blip.TV "My Favorites" category, accessible from within the add-on itself; the latter adds a show to the XBMC favourites list, which is accessible from the XBMC home page. The latter is what uNiversal is describing.
Just tried it and it seems to do exactly what I wanted. Originally, when I saw that icon in the bottom left (which no longer seems to be a star) I thought it was a "playlist" icon, and as such disregarded it.

Thanks for your help everyone!
Ive updated the wiki favourites page http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Favourites

It explains how to add favourites from addons (that support favourites) as a example with screenshots and descriptions, the favourites icon is currently in Frodo a star, unless your using some other skin other than confluence that doesn't use a star.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any way to bookmark a video list?0