• 22(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
(2013-06-13, 12:36)ronie Wrote:
(2013-06-13, 12:24)denywinarto Wrote: Hi, Ronie, i was wondering,
where can i get the no-focus version of this image?

I need to put home button on myvideonav.xml but i couldn't find the no-focus version.

thanks

there isn't a non-focussed version included in the skin, but i guess you can use this one:

Thanks ronie, i mistook it for

osd-portal nofocus.png

i found it after digging the older version.

Thanks for the help though
thanks for this amazing skin. really beautiful :-)

one question tho:

tried to follow your instructions to enable weather fanart but when i go to skin settings - backgrounds... when i click on background nothing else happens... :-(

any hint?

cheers
(2013-06-17, 20:08)MMeirolas Wrote: thanks for this amazing skin. really beautiful :-)

one question tho:

tried to follow your instructions to enable weather fanart but when i go to skin settings - backgrounds... when i click on background nothing else happens... :-(

any hint?

cheers

not sure where exactly you get stuck...
1 go to skin settings
2 select 'backgrounds' in the menu on the left
3 scroll down to 'weather' in the list on the right
4 enable 'conditional'
5 click 'options'
6 click 'path' and browse to your weather fanart folder
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-06-17, 23:43)ronie Wrote:
(2013-06-17, 20:08)MMeirolas Wrote: thanks for this amazing skin. really beautiful :-)

one question tho:

any hint?

cheers

not sure where exactly you get stuck...
1 go to skin settings
2 select 'backgrounds' in the menu on the left
3 scroll down to 'weather' in the list on the right
4 enable 'conditional'
5 click 'options'
6 click 'path' and browse to your weather fanart folder

thx for the reply. now i found it and it was already enabled by default :-)
just another question if you dont mind:

i add several video add-ons as favourites. is there a way to show them in the homepage or do i always have to click the "shutdown button" on the top right of the screen and then click on "favourites"?

the skin is amazing. keep up the great work :-)
(2013-06-18, 20:30)MMeirolas Wrote: i add several video add-ons as favourites. is there a way to show them in the homepage or do i always have to click the "shutdown button" on the top right of the screen and then click on "favourites"?

you can add favourites to the menu as well:
skin settings > menu > favourites
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
HOW DID YOU GET WEATHER.COM TO WORK?!?! I CANT GET IT TO WORK!!!
(2013-01-09, 19:22)ronie Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 18:14)kevn57 Wrote: Thanks ronie for a great skin, I'm a XBMC newbie and I just stumbled across sub menus in Transparency! which I love. I started using the favorites in the sub menus right away but don't really understand how to use the other sub menu categories, files, folders ect.

Could anyone please point me to a tutorial or faq on using sub menus to customize XBMC. I've read the Transparency! faq and searched the forum but haven't really found anything.

Thanks

lets's see what we have available here..

- files: will open your music or video collection in 'files' mode instead of library mode
- folders: if you organize your movies in separate folders, like 'sports' / 'home movies' / 'kids', you can map such a folder
- favourites: any item you have added to your favourites
- addon: any installed addon can be mapped as well to a menu button
- application: start external programs from your home menu

Sorry to bother with such an old quote, but I do want sub menus for movies - "Kids", "Documentary", "Adult", etc. And I do have them organized by folders and can add each folder as a source. But what I don't know is how to make them a menu or sub menu selection. I found a skin that seems to specialize in this using playlist but I really like the T! skin best. It is so clean looking. Any help here?
>wdpcpa

You should be able to make a smart playlist for each folder with the parameter 'path contains', ensure it works as a playlist.
Using the context menu you can add to favourites; again ensure it works from the favourites menu.
Then you need to add these favourites to your settings>skin>menu>submenu then name it and add it.

You should now be able to see your new folder under the selected menu as a submenu

>Thom32

Grab the weather add-on "yahoo! weather" it's well supported and just works.
(2013-08-05, 05:32)PatK Wrote: >wdpcpa

You should be able to make a smart playlist for each folder with the parameter 'path contains', ensure it works as a playlist.
Using the context menu you can add to favourites; again ensure it works from the favourites menu.
Then you need to add these favourites to your settings>skin>menu>submenu then name it and add it.

Thanks for this. It seems I erred in making the source file that I added a favorite. I should have made a playlist using each source file and then made the playlist a favorite.

For whatever reason, video shows all my favorites. So if I click on video I get a tab for every separate directory that I selected as a source and then made a favorite. I think that works good enough.

I was playing with the custom buttons and never got the hang of it but I think that was because of making of my error discussed above. No need though.

Many thanks.
Transparency! v5.0.9
Frodo 12.2
Windows 7.

I just installed this skin and it looks great. There is just one oddity I'm seeing.

When I go to music it goes straight to artists. If I press back, it goes back to the XBMC main menu. I had to enable the "show parent folder" thing to get the ".." at the top of the list so I could get to the main music menu. If I go into any other section of music, pressing back takes me back to the music menu, but if I go into artists, back takes me all the back to the XBMC main menu.

Also if I customize the submenu for music, artist is not one of the choices.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a known issue? Any suggestions?
Another thing.

Is there a way to turn lyrics on and off using a single keystroke in full screen music visualization?
(2013-08-08, 04:56)theredguy Wrote: Another thing.

Is there a way to turn lyrics on and off using a single keystroke in full screen music visualization?

nope, it's not possible.
I am a new registered member.... and a pc builder...

I give a lot of my clients XBMC...

Ronnie you're brilliant.... too many of the other skins I tried on Windows 7 are crashing on install or have serious coding flaws. Menus and mouse actions are a mess on many of them. NOT ON YOURS!

I was reading your FAQ and had to find other FAQs on how to manipulate favorites... and finally figured it out.

However, in your FAQ I saw a comment that you only made this SKIN for Windows. Does this mean this skin will not work on the ANDROID version of XBMC?
(2013-08-12, 03:27)Newsangel Wrote: However, in your FAQ I saw a comment that you only made this SKIN for Windows. Does this mean this skin will not work on the ANDROID version of XBMC?

could you point me to that faq question, as it's clearly incorrect?

to answr your question, xbmc skins (and T! is no exception) will work on every os.
What a nice looking skin. Will it run smooth on Apple tv 2 (XBMC), some of the skins i've played with were too heavy and shutters alot.

I saw u refered to skin.widgets script in one of the posts above, should I install if before or after installing the skin? And what is it for :-) Sry for some noobish quastions but gotta ask 2 learn :-)

Thanx in advance
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03