- changed show 10 recent / random / recommended items on home
- changed use a new method to add favourites to menu items
- added an option to display mediaflags in wall view
- added audio button to music osd
- added fullscreen program info for epg
- added repeat and random buttons to the video osd

got to Add-on information > Changelog for a full list of fixes / additions

Important Change since Eden:
1) if you use the "Home-Movies-Fanart", "Home-Tv Shows-Fanart" or "Home-Music-Fanart" options,
those will not work out-of-the box anymore.
due to changes in XBMC, you will now need to select a custom folder containing this artwork.
you can use the artwork-organizer script to create these folders.

2) for tv shows, posters are enabled by default now. if you prefer banners,
disable: skin settings > tv shows - use posters

Home Window:

Fanart View:

Slide View with trailer preview:

Wall View:

Music Fullscreen:

Weather Screen:

Download:
Transparency! v5.0.0 is now available through the xbmc addon system:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Transparency!

additionally you can download the weather fanart pack: Weather-Fanart.rar
and select it in Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Weather > Conditional > Options > Path
also available are the Video Genre Fanart & Music Genre Fanart packs.
Skin Settings > General > Videos/Music - Use genre backgrounds, and select the path where you have stored these fanart packs.

New users, old info:
What is Transparency!? Short answer: a fanart skin. The main goal of Transparency! is showing your fanart, fullscreen, in all of the views, all of the time.
Besides this, it also tries to support every neat new feature xbmc has to offer. To save everyone a lot of time and trouble hacking the xml code themselves,
all of these new features are already included in the skin, pre-configured and enabled by default (wherever possible).

Questions / Problems:
- First thing to do is read the FAQ
- If that leaves your question unanswered, please post it in a new thread.
(please include xbmc version and the plaform you're using. a screenshot and a Debug Log can be very helpful too!)

Credits:
Thanx to all the translators and bug testers!
Special thanx to everyone submitting feature suggestions!
And last but not least, a big thanx to Jezz_X for the great PM3.HD skin and to everyone who's contributing to XBMC by coding, scripting, designing or just by posting new ideas.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers for this ronie Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

This kind of excellent work deserves a very big thanks... a couple of the features not visualized in the images, but listed; are the scrolling titles in musicvisualization screen, on top of the support for artist slideshow provided artist bio and I saw no sign of banners & posters in seasons, but they look great. Not sure what support for extended wunderground weather info is... I'll have to dig into that.

This skin is like fine wine, the older it get's the more tasty it becomes! Christmas comes early this year!
AWESOME!
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Thanks for keeping it updated Ronie.
Everything working great so far except one minor thing for me, ive scanned all my music/videos into my library but on the home menu where it shows my new movies and new music it lists the amount of video files and albums I have but it displays no artwork or titles instead it just shows an image of a camcorder and speaker, the same goes for my addons also

Update: DOH nvm.. skin widgets resolved the issue thx anyways! Great skin btw!!
(2012-12-03, 02:07)CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote: Everything working great so far except one minor thing for me, ive scanned all my music/videos into my library but on the home menu where it shows my new movies and new music it lists the amount of video files and albums I have but it displays no artwork or titles instead it just shows an image of a camcorder and speaker, the same goes for my addons also

make sure you have the skin.widgets script installed:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ser...n.widgets/
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The movies button on the home screen isn't doing anything when I press it. How come it isn't working when all other buttons are working just fine?
(2012-12-04, 04:20)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: The movies button on the home screen isn't doing anything when I press it. How come it isn't working when all other buttons are working just fine?

you've enabled 'integrate cinema experience in home menu buttons'.
(see skin settings > addons)

This is a beautiful skin, but im having one issue and dont know i# its skin or xbmc related. When i start a tv show from within the tv library and the show ends, instead of going back to the season menu it replays the same show like a loop.
(2012-12-04, 22:48)Frozin Wrote: This is a beautiful skin, but im having one issue and dont know i# its skin or xbmc related. When i start a tv show from within the tv library and the show ends, instead of going back to the season menu it replays the same show like a loop.

you've probably enabled the 'repeat' function.

press 'm' or 'menu' when you're playing a tv show
and turn the option off.
Thanks for the help. Another question. I use 1channel to put movies/tv programs into the library, when playing an episode it doesnt get marked wacthed unless i manually do it. Also on the currently wacthing widget if i try to play a stream from that the stream will not open. Is this a limitation within xbmc?
Great work. I like the thumbwall view very much. Finally a real wall-view going edge to edge with maximum number of poster exposed just as God intended it.
Even though I think the fanart effect it very fancy I would like to turn it off now and then.

Sometimes you just want a clean look at the wall to get an overview of your collection without the fanart dominating. Is it possible to toggle/ turn off the fanart effect so I can enjoy the thumbwall without interference?

Thank you for your work.
Great Skin, Is there a way to adjust the font size in this version? I found that there was in the old eden version but I couldn't find the same menu in frodo.
(2012-12-05, 07:29)Frozin Wrote: Thanks for the help. Another question. I use 1channel to put movies/tv programs into the library, when playing an episode it doesnt get marked wacthed unless i manually do it.
that should be handled by the script, there's nothing i can do about it in the skin.
(2012-12-05, 07:29)Frozin Wrote: Also on the currently wacthing widget if i try to play a stream from that the stream will not open. Is this a limitation within xbmc?

post a Debug Log and i'll have a look.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03