• 4(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
for the record, T! will be marked as broken for everyone,
except for xbmc frodo rc1 users.

you can manually download it from the addon repo:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/skin.transparency/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the update!
My main concern with updating to Frodo was losing this skin.

Would you consider adding the "Time Remaining" tweak to the main?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109659&page=2
Hi Ronie

Great skin i love it - however i have just updated to Frodo RC1 and using the link above still have an error message saying dependencies not met.
(2012-12-15, 20:58)Chuck Bartowski Wrote: Hi Ronie

Great skin i love it - however i have just updated to Frodo RC1 and using the link above still have an error message saying dependencies not met.

try this:
- settings > addons > get addons
- navigate to xbmc.org addons
- bring up the context menu and select 'force refresh'

now try to install Transparency! again.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-15, 18:57)Riot504 Wrote: Would you consider adding the "Time Remaining" tweak to the main?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109659&page=2

i'll look into it after frodo.
Thanks Ronie - fixed it perfectly :-)
I've installed RC1, and T! Is listed as broken again. Will each new RC brake T! Again?
(2012-12-16, 14:38)LeechNL Wrote: I've installed RC1, and T! Is listed as broken again.
it shouldn't be after a force refresh on the repo
(2012-12-16, 14:38)LeechNL Wrote: Will each new RC brake T! Again?

you never know...
I just installed RC1 under OSX and downloaded the manual zip for T! 5.0.3. When I try to install it I get a message that says "dependencies not met". Any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?
I am running 12.0 RC1, is the TV Guide a XBMC or Transparency feature?

I remember it working in the past but for some reason clicking the TV Guide option above my "TV Shows" Source does absolutely nothing, just makes the selection sound but nothing happens.

Any idea how to trouble shoot this?
Hi,
I switched to Frodo RC1 and Transparency 5 for Eden and T! 4. (OSX)

All works fin but no fan art displayed in Home Menu, just black inside the "TV"' "Movie Screen" and "Smartphone".

I have installed the skin.widget, tried a clean install of Frodo and T!, but still black screens on Home Menu for Movies, TV Series and Music.

I love this Home Screen fan art feature.

Can I get some assistance?

PS: thumbnails of music movies and tv shows are shown on home menu
(2012-12-18, 03:59)rcrh Wrote: I just installed RC1 under OSX and downloaded the manual zip for T! 5.0.3. When I try to install it I get a message that says "dependencies not met". Any thoughts about what I'm doing wrong?

no, no idea
(2012-12-18, 08:05)ozzyman778 Wrote: I am running 12.0 RC1, is the TV Guide a XBMC or Transparency feature?

I remember it working in the past but for some reason clicking the TV Guide option above my "TV Shows" Source does absolutely nothing, just makes the selection sound but nothing happens.

Any idea how to trouble shoot this?

the tv guide button will run the tvshow next aired script, so make sure it's installed.
(2012-12-18, 13:13)dino7777 Wrote: Hi,
I switched to Frodo RC1 and Transparency 5 for Eden and T! 4. (OSX)

All works fin but no fan art displayed in Home Menu, just black inside the "TV"' "Movie Screen" and "Smartphone".

I have installed the skin.widget, tried a clean install of Frodo and T!, but still black screens on Home Menu for Movies, TV Series and Music.

I love this Home Screen fan art feature.

Can I get some assistance?

PS: thumbnails of music movies and tv shows are shown on home menu

hi welcome to the forum.

the question was answered on the previous page.
i'll add this info to the first post as well, so it's easier to find
since many users have asked me about it till now.

Hi again ronie,

I was wondserig if for ur next release (assuming there is one) is it possible to have the actor thumbnails when clicked on go straight to the actors bio, instead of the extra folder?

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03