Scraper Picking up TV Shows I Don't Have
Hi,

I have a small issue. I am running the Frodo Beta on my ATV2.

When I do an update Library, xbmc beings to scrape TV shows I don't have. It seems like it is picking up on numbers starting at 28

For example it scrapes a show (but no episodes) for Tetsuin 28 (some kind of anime?), 18 v 29, and Dan 3.0 (30?). I don't have any of these shows, and I cant see anything in my tv folder share that would make me think that it is picking up something unscraped from inside of of my particular show folders.

The only other files it could possibly be picking up are ehthumbs_vista.db and Thumbs.db?

XBMC Log is:
http://pastebin.com/XDm2s9LJ
I can see it picking up the shows from about line 1283 onwards but i cant see what files it is using to scrape these titles?
What about in the parent directory of your TV shows folder? Are there any folders/files named 28, 29, 30, etc.?
You managed to (somehow) add videodb:// URLs and set content on them. Best fix is probably stripping them out of the database directly via sqlitespy or similar.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No parent folders with those names.

Jmarshall: can you explain how one would do that in basic terms?
I'd export the database/library to a single file/folder structure.

Then edit the resulting .xml file and check the <paths> section down the bottom. Remove the offending paths.

Then search through the file and remove anything that has a videodb:// path.

Then remove your old MyVideos*.db files after backing up the latest one, restart XBMC.

Then reimport your library from xml back into XBMC.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Picking up TV Shows I Don't Have0