Static wallpaper while music is playing
Is there a way to display a static wallpaper image while the music is playing? While the visualizations look cool, I just want something simple.

Thanks!
go to Settings/Music/Playback (wiki) and set "Visualization" to "off".
Thanks for the reply! How do I then select the background image that I want? When I turn Visualization off the screen turns black.
Maybe your XBMC screensaver is set to "Black"? You can either disable the screensaver or change it to "Dim". That way, if you have fanart displaying in the background for the artist, it will remain visible as a static image. If you want a specific image or images, you could use the "Slideshow" screensaver, but then it'll be displaying the same image(s) whenever the screensaver kicks in, not just while listening to music. I've never used it myself, but there's also an "Artist Slideshow" add-on that is supposed to download and play a fanart slideshow of the artist currently playing, so this might be worth looking into.
That did it! I changed the XBMC screensaver to the image I wanted and it works! Thanks for your quick replies!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Static wallpaper while music is playing0