XBMC will not update newly added shows
my xbmc running on raspberry pi will not add new tv episodes. i have installed library watchdog and the auto library update and done manual updating and still nothing. Also doesn't import certain episodes even though they are all named with the same structure S05E01. (fringe episode 1 will not import but the rest do....strange) just need to find out how to auto update xbmc before i get rid of it all together. having people over to watch a movie and sitting there watching xbmc do a manual update and finding nothing can't be how this software is supposed to work. (or maybe it's me) anyway, any help will be much appreciated the software seems great if it works right.
What scrapper are you using for TV Shows? I use The TVDB and it adds all the new episodes/shows. Make sure you organize your tv shows this way (i will use 30 Rock as an example):
30 Rock/Season 4/Episode S04E13
Also do not use both library auto-update and library watchdog as that might cause some conflicts. Use just one of them (i use xbmc auto-update and it works great).

(2012-11-29, 23:29)skoolaman Wrote: my xbmc running on raspberry pi will not add new tv episodes. i have installed library watchdog and the auto library update and done manual updating and still nothing. Also doesn't import certain episodes even though they are all named with the same structure S05E01. (fringe episode 1 will not import but the rest do....strange) just need to find out how to auto update xbmc before i get rid of it all together. having people over to watch a movie and sitting there watching xbmc do a manual update and finding nothing can't be how this software is supposed to work. (or maybe it's me) anyway, any help will be much appreciated the software seems great if it works right.

Change scraper to tvdb...

Imdb add on is broken for me on frodo beta

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC will not update newly added shows 0