• 121(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2014-03-10, 12:20)RazorFR Wrote: The master branch works perfectly with Gotham. But only up to Alpha 9.
After that Subtitles and probably a few other things need to be adapted.
Tongue 
Yeah, i also couldn't wait and (clean!) installed gotham beta 1.
If anyone has a quick fix for the subtitles on this build, I would love to know. Angel
It's enough to rename script-XBMC-Subtitles-main.xml to DialogSubtitles.xml at least I think thats the only thing I did (It's some time ago already). If that doesn't work try my DialogSubtitles.xml here http://paste.ubuntu.com/7068643/

You also need to have one (or more) of the new subtitle plugins installed and set up.
Tnx ursli, but it doesnt work for me. Are you running beta 1?
I'm on Alpha 14, but it did work with gotham during the period the master branch was still on it. I don't think I've changed anything else apart from downloading a subtitle addon, setting it up and fixing DialogSubtitles.xml.

Aaah, I've also changed VideoOSD.xml on line 74

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
                    <altclick>Skin.SetAddon(SubtitleScript_Path,xbmc.python.subtitles)</altclick>
                    <altclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</altclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>

To:

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>
Thats it. Now its working. Thanks again.
Wow!!
This is the best skin I ever saw for XBMC!!!
But there is one feature that I would like to see -
an option to make the master lock apply to the whole settings screen
and to the home screen widgets editing popup.

Thanks,
Joe.
Love this skin!
I have a problem though, I used XBMC Backup and backed up my XBMC on Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and restored from XBMC Backup but now when i run XBMC, the movies and tv shows freeze up. I have to hit backspace and hit the default button so that my movies and tv shows would show up. Any advice would help.

Thanks,
Pho
Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

Here's the log in case it's useful of what happens when I select the all TV Shows icon on the main menu. If there's further confusion, I can upload screenshots or whatever else you need.

I really hope to get this sorted out cause this skin is by far, my favorite. Thanks.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=150503
(2014-03-16, 16:01)ajr30 Wrote: Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

Here's the log in case it's useful of what happens when I select the all TV Shows icon on the main menu. If there's further confusion, I can upload screenshots or whatever else you need.

I really hope to get this sorted out cause this skin is by far, my favorite. Thanks.

You need to try and reproduce the same behaviour using Confluence.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-03-17, 21:28)Piers Wrote:
(2014-03-16, 16:01)ajr30 Wrote: Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

You need to try and reproduce the same behaviour using Confluence.

Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to reproduce the behavior on Confluence which is why I thought it was related to this skin. It only occurs when I click on some of the tiles under the main menu. I can't even reproduce this on xperience1080++ (which I thought would be similar). It only happens on this skin but it does happen every time I use specific tiles in xperience1080.
does anyone know how to fix banner view in video addons. all i get is white overlay and no artwork.
Hi Black, could you give us a short update when the new version will be released? And if the GitHub version is newer then the official version? And if so, do recommend to install the GitHub version?
Thank you!
The latest github version has very few fixes for Gotham, so it's a little bit newer. Not ETA for v3 yet, sorry. But I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. Smile
Awesome, thank you!
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22