• 5(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
you need the latest pvr builds from here, http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html
be kind, rewind
(2012-11-30, 23:00)Martijn Wrote: Only way now is to use Artwork Organizer and export them to a separate folder to where you can point a skin. Not sure if Black would be adding that.

Should work as you can choose a folder with images.
(2012-11-30, 23:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 22:58)tungmeister Wrote: How come video fanart and musc fanart are no longer options for background images?

Only way now is to use Artwork Organizer and export them to a separate folder to where you can point a skin. Not sure if Black would be adding that.

Why is it that the slideshow screensaver can still differentiate between music and video artwork then?
(2012-11-30, 23:14)tungmeister Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 23:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 22:58)tungmeister Wrote: How come video fanart and musc fanart are no longer options for background images?

Only way now is to use Artwork Organizer and export them to a separate folder to where you can point a skin. Not sure if Black would be adding that.

Why is it that the slideshow screensaver can still differentiate between music and video artwork then?

Because it downloads it from htbackdrops and doesn't use local art and saves it in addon_data
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Black, is an artwork pack required to show the weather images as shown here and here or did you just change the design after those screenshots were taken?
@Black - thank you for this great theme - I do think xperience1080p is the best one. I like this theme so much that I've ditched my stable Openelec 2.0 install and went for a Openelec 3.0 (which should be based on Frodo Beta1) in order to try our your latest and greatest work :-)

The problem is that when I tried to load the theme I've got this error (this is on a completely clean install) - "Unable to load skin - Skin is missing some files" - the skin is installed through repo (Beta1.1 version)

Then I've went for manual install and first installed Beta1 - which loaded just fine. Then updated to Beta1.1 which also loaded fine as an update.

So my guess is that between Beta1 and Bet1.1 something disappeared :-)
doesn;t play next song automatically after slection, get 'can;t find next item to play' select again and next selection will play
be kind, rewind
(2012-11-30, 23:40)tungmeister Wrote: Black, is an artwork pack required to show the weather images as shown here and here or did you just change the design after those screenshots were taken?

You need the weather fanart pack and enable weather fanart in the weather window (just like in Confluence).

@dirtymurt
More details please. Where did you start play something? Unlikely a skin issue.

@troshlyak
Beta 1.1 should work fine, nothing disappeared or it also won't work with beta 1 and then 1.1. XBMC removes everything and then installs the new update. No incremental updates supported.
(2012-11-30, 23:43)troshlyak Wrote: @Black - thank you for this great theme - I do think xperience1080p is the best one. I like this theme so much that I've ditched my stable Openelec 2.0 install and went for a Openelec 3.0 (which should be based on Frodo Beta1) in order to try our your latest and greatest work :-)

The problem is that when I tried to load the theme I've got this error (this is on a completely clean install) - "Unable to load skin - Skin is missing some files" - the skin is installed through repo (Beta1.1 version)

Then I've went for manual install and first installed Beta1 - which loaded just fine. Then updated to Beta1.1 which also loaded fine as an update.

So my guess is that between Beta1 and Bet1.1 something disappeared :-)

I had the same problem. Also running Openelec 3.0 beta2
What i did is hit the 'c' key on black's repository and hit refresh. when i then click the skin it did download/install fine.
To update to beta 1.1 you do the refresh thing again go to the skin and you see it already is downloading the update. Smile
I hope this helps.

Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
hmmmm... you set a very high bar my friend! Well done. Great work.
Thanks for the artwork link, using PVR shouldn't the Info OSD display the position within the program in the progress bar/time indicator rather than the length of the buffer or is this a limitation of XBMC at the moment?
It's Player.Progress, same as it's in Confluence. Works fine here.
Interesting, this is how it looks on mine with the green filling 95% of the bar within about 10 seconds.
Ah ok you mean the time indicator... yes that could be wrong. I'll look into that.

Edit: Ok, seems that XBMC is not returning the correct values (could also be related to the pvr backend). I guess there's room for improvement. Confluence displays the start and end time in the info.
(2012-11-30, 21:10)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 21:05)Baswazz Wrote: @Black @Martijn: what about The Trailers add-on. I don't see any posters loaded. I read this has to be changed in the add-on?

Hmm still haven't looked at what changed. Will ask in the team what happened to that

Nothing changed so you have to use the old code like in Eden.
Confluence, Nox, T! all work fine
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22