• 3(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2012-11-30, 17:30)DasFa Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 16:44)Baswazz Wrote: Where can i find the system info or the file manager?

System info: go to the settings section and open. on the buttom right you'll find the system info. Or with a remote just press the info button anywhere in the main menu.

file manager: navigate in the main menu to the shutdown menu on the buttom left. there you'll find it.

Owk thx Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Looks good but i have a problem .

None of the main screen widgets are working for me .
I get

service.skin.widgets
not available / disabled

or just a black panel .

Any ideas ?
Widgets should be available through xbmc repo as service. Do you have beta1 or later?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for the new version of what I believe to be the best skin.
I have really missed it while running Frodo alpha/beta.

Haven't had that much time testing the new skin but I noticed 1 small error.
The watched overlay for seasons banner view is slightly misaligned.
@Black @Martijn: what about The Trailers add-on. I don't see any posters loaded. I read this has to be changed in the add-on?
The Trailers add-on needs an update... for a quick fix you can edit line 96/97. It has to be

PHP Code:
li xbmcgui.ListItem(labellabel2=label2iconImage=iconImagethumbnailImage=iconImagepath=path

@Wraul
Thanks for the info.
(2012-11-30, 21:05)Baswazz Wrote: @Black @Martijn: what about The Trailers add-on. I don't see any posters loaded. I read this has to be changed in the add-on?

Hmm still haven't looked at what changed. Will ask in the team what happened to that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks.
(2012-11-30, 20:56)Martijn Wrote: Widgets should be available through xbmc repo as service. Do you have beta1 or later?

Beta 1

Thanks that sorted it .

Still got a problem with the ongoing tv panel .
Nothing is showing up .
I did have a problem with the old skin , it just used to show part of the fanart .
Have i got a setting mixed up ?
I found a big bug in the menu. I made a video so you can easily see what i mean.
In the video you see that i go 2 times to: Power > System information.
Only difference is:
The first time i am on 'Home' and the second time i navigate to 'Music'.

When i hit the back button on my remote, it does go back to the homescreen.
Now the highlighted menu button is still 'Music' but the home window is on 'Home'.
You will see when i navigate to the menu the menu it is not attached to the right home window anymore.

Link
That seems to happen if you hide to power button. Will fix it, thanks.

You don't need to use that button in the home menu unless you're using the apple remote with almost no buttons. I mapped 's' to the exit key of my Harmony One so I can open the shutdown menu anywhere.
this is simply brilliant. I love it. will feedback on PVR when i figure it out, sorting my thumbnails after frodo update first
be kind, rewind
Just had a quick play and I'm really impressed by most of the changes and, obviously, the inclusion of PVR functionality. I've not noticed any bugs other than the issues that people have already mentioned. I do have a few issues with the changes though. I think that the new music full screen info isn't anywhere near as good as before as there is much less information displayed and it isn't anywhere near as stylish in my opinion. I think that using the previous design and maybe squaring off the artwork would look much better. I also feel that the OSD info dialog would look better if it didnt span the entire screen as it would be more in keeping with other elements within the skin. I really appreciate your work, thank you for the great skin!
NO PVR clients have started yet, wait for the...

this is the message i get when i try to start liveTV. I am using the vu+ pvr add in which usually works fine
be kind, rewind
(2012-11-30, 22:08)`Black Wrote: That seems to happen if you hide to power button. Will fix it, thanks.

You don't need to use that button in the home menu unless you're using the apple remote with almost no buttons. I mapped 's' to the exit key of my Harmony One so I can open the shutdown menu anywhere.

Ok thanks for the tip. I have an Boxee remote not much button, but i can reach the 's' key. Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22