• 120(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Thanks! Cinema Experience Works great. Love that it's there instead of another button!

Now, another question. Couldnt find it in the thread. The background image is black. I try to change the image to the defaults but it's always black no matter what I select (I'm using the Global option). I do see a flash of the selected background image only to have it go back to a black background for all menus. Not that it doesn't look good but I'd like to use the blue one supplied. Is there a tweak I need to do to get it to work?
Hey guys this is the coolest thing ever but unfortunately I've spent hours on it trying to get it all right with no avail. I'm willing to pay somebody here if they can help me get all my media and games up and running. I would suggest remote log in would be the best bet. Please email me at [email protected] if you an help me I would very much it!
Hey guys this is the coolest thing ever but unfortunately I've spent hours on it trying to get it all right with no avail. I'm willing to pay somebody here if they can help me get all my media and games up and running. I would suggest remote log in would be the best bet. Please email me at [email protected] if you an help me I would very much it!
Loving the git update - works very nicely on Gotham.

Only problem is when pressing O and seeing the text lines overlapping.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.
Little bug I noticed - there's no 'previous' or 'next' on the numerical dialog meaning you can't enter single or double digit numbers for IP addresses.
(2014-02-27, 15:10)xxxnelly Wrote: I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.

The master is the Gotham build. Although it didn't show as being updated recently, I found that installing it gave a reworked Gotham UI with extra options.

(2014-02-27, 20:18)Piers Wrote:
(2014-02-27, 15:10)xxxnelly Wrote: I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.

The master is the Gotham build. Although it didn't show as being updated recently, I found that installing it gave a reworked Gotham UI with extra options.

Are you sure about that? I've looked all over the github branches and there's nothing new?
Still can't install. :-(

No problem with Frodo but Gotham repo shows it as broken. I downgraded back to Frodo and back to Gotham with no change.
All I did was grab this zip, extract the contents to skin.xperience1080 and it worked on the latest Gotham build (and previous ones). I did need to manually install the add-ons it relies upon but that's not a big deal.

First of all... love the theme!

I've searched the forum but wasn't able to find an answer to my question which is... when I watch a video and change into the menu while the video keeps playing I cannot change back to full screen playback unless I go back all the way to the home screen. In confluence I'd go to the menu and choose "Full Screen Playback" but here there's no such menu entry here. I tried pressing "M" which gets me to the "Now Playing" window which gives me a windowed version of the video but I still cannot change back to full screen from there. Any ideas or pointers as to how to resolve this?
The fullscreen key is TAB
How is it possible to get genre colours in the EPG? I have it enabled but it's not coloured. Using iptvsimple and a custom xmltv file. the file contains genres, but is it some kind of mapping or something that must be done also?
We really enjoy this theme, responsive & beautiful.

Is there any ETA for the gotham version in the addon repository?
The master branch works perfectly with Gotham. But only up to Alpha 9.
After that Subtitles and probably a few other thinks needs to be adapted.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22