[RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.1 for XBMC 12.x

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.74 Average
RazorFR Offline
(2014-03-10 12:20)RazorFR Wrote:  The master branch works perfectly with Gotham. But only up to Alpha 9.
After that Subtitles and probably a few other things need to be adapted.
find quote
Slurrrp Offline
Tongue  RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.1 for XBMC 12.x
Yeah, i also couldn't wait and (clean!) installed gotham beta 1.
If anyone has a quick fix for the subtitles on this build, I would love to know. Angel
find quote
ursli Offline
It's enough to rename script-XBMC-Subtitles-main.xml to DialogSubtitles.xml at least I think thats the only thing I did (It's some time ago already). If that doesn't work try my DialogSubtitles.xml here http://paste.ubuntu.com/7068643/

You also need to have one (or more) of the new subtitle plugins installed and set up.
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-10 18:57 by ursli.)
find quote
Slurrrp Offline
Tnx ursli, but it doesnt work for me. Are you running beta 1?
find quote
ursli Offline
I'm on Alpha 14, but it did work with gotham during the period the master branch was still on it. I don't think I've changed anything else apart from downloading a subtitle addon, setting it up and fixing DialogSubtitles.xml.

Aaah, I've also changed VideoOSD.xml on line 74

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
                    <altclick>Skin.SetAddon(SubtitleScript_Path,xbmc.python.subtitles)</altclick>
                    <altclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</altclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>

To:

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-10 21:34 by ursli.)
find quote
Slurrrp Offline
Thats it. Now its working. Thanks again.
find quote
hufhuf Offline
Wow!!
This is the best skin I ever saw for XBMC!!!
But there is one feature that I would like to see -
an option to make the master lock apply to the whole settings screen
and to the home screen widgets editing popup.

Thanks,
Joe.
find quote
phodiduddy Offline
Love this skin!
I have a problem though, I used XBMC Backup and backed up my XBMC on Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and restored from XBMC Backup but now when i run XBMC, the movies and tv shows freeze up. I have to hit backspace and hit the default button so that my movies and tv shows would show up. Any advice would help.

Thanks,
Pho
find quote
ajr30 Offline
Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

Here's the log in case it's useful of what happens when I select the all TV Shows icon on the main menu. If there's further confusion, I can upload screenshots or whatever else you need.

I really hope to get this sorted out cause this skin is by far, my favorite. Thanks.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=150503
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
(2014-03-16 16:01)ajr30 Wrote:  Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

Here's the log in case it's useful of what happens when I select the all TV Shows icon on the main menu. If there's further confusion, I can upload screenshots or whatever else you need.

I really hope to get this sorted out cause this skin is by far, my favorite. Thanks.

You need to try and reproduce the same behaviour using Confluence.

If you've found this post helpful please click on the +/-

HP N54L | 5450 | 2 GB RAM | 28TB HDD/NAS | STR-DH750 | Samsung UE46F5000
AMD GPU Guide & Best Practice | Metro Icon Generator
find quote
ajr30 Offline
(2014-03-17 21:28)Piers Wrote:  
(2014-03-16 16:01)ajr30 Wrote:  Not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm new to XBMC and trying out the Xperience1080 skin for Frodo. I'm having a problem on the main menu. Across the top, if I select Movies, it will go to my list of movies without any problem. But if from the main menu, I go down and to the left (to the icon that is for all movies), it tries to open the library and hangs. The same thing happens for TV Shows.

You need to try and reproduce the same behaviour using Confluence.

Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to reproduce the behavior on Confluence which is why I thought it was related to this skin. It only occurs when I click on some of the tiles under the main menu. I can't even reproduce this on xperience1080++ (which I thought would be similar). It only happens on this skin but it does happen every time I use specific tiles in xperience1080.
find quote
stuCONNERS Offline
does anyone know how to fix banner view in video addons. all i get is white overlay and no artwork.
find quote
MioMillioni Offline
Hi Black, could you give us a short update when the new version will be released? And if the GitHub version is newer then the official version? And if so, do recommend to install the GitHub version?
Thank you!
find quote
`Black Offline
Team-XBMC Member
The latest github version has very few fixes for Gotham, so it's a little bit newer. Not ETA for v3 yet, sorry. But I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. Smile

[Image: xp1080-21.png]
find quote
MioMillioni Offline
Awesome, thank you!
find quote