• 125(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
I'm on it, currently updating all dialogs:

(2014-07-04, 16:52)`Black Wrote: I'm on it, currently updating all dialogs:

All dialogs? Sad

I look forward to seeing the texture changes.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Fantastic news, that really looks great!
Hey all,

Noticed a small thing, but a small annoyance none the less...

When I'm on the Now Playing screen (in Danish) it says:9
"NUVæRENDE AFSPILNINGSLISTE" (with a small æ, should be Æ instead)

I tried looking in the "strings" file, but it's nowhere to be found.

How can I change this?
Hi.
i want to add "Games" title on the main titles side "Play Movie TVShow..." and show some random and some favo games title under that menu like TVShows.
how can i do that?

or , how can i transform this theme to exactly "XBox360 Dashboard"?
i mean : " bing home social video games music app settings" , with submenus?
(2014-06-26, 03:23)bradwatson Wrote: I know it's a total hack but I couldn't wait to load this skin onto my new Amazon Fire TV running XBMC, so I updated the addon.xml so that it meets Gotham dependencies. So far I haven't run into any issues for anyone who was wanting to use this in a similar fashion.

I am running into a strange issue that I don't think is Gotham related or due to the changes I made and was wondering if anyone had seen the same or knew of a solution... When adding an Android app as a home tile such as KTV (Kindle Fire TV), after first making it a favourite, it causes XBMC to basically bootloop if I try to change the icon. It won't let me go back to change the icon to something on the SD card or an SMB share so I just tried to change the icon to amazon prime video to see what would happen and it kept quitting XBMC and relaunching. It's relaunching because I set XBMC to my main launcher, so it just keeps crashing and trying to reopen. I had to manually edit the guisettings.xml file and remove the custom tile configuration in order to get it to start. Anyone seen this and know of a solution or is it just what it is? It's not a big deal but I was trying to add the Amazon Fire TV app to the homescreen so that I can use Amazon Prime video, and the icon for that is just God awful looking.

Thanks for any help!

How did you do it? I also want to try this skin on my Fire TV but cannot get past the dependencies error.

Thanks
i hope you can then once finished with updating the dialogs perhaps integrate some more views for advanced launcher and files view, generally id think it would be a great option to simply allow to have all views unlocked regardless of mode , be it files mode or addons , whatever , id appreciate it alot black , keep up the great work
Makes no sense to show all view for everything because it is depending on the info which is available. File views are very basic so they will always get basic views. I will put together an update to get the skin running on Gotham over the weekend, the real update will have to wait until Helix is released.
(2014-07-16, 21:52)Vahid_PC Wrote: Hi.
i want to add "Games" title on the main titles side "Play Movie TVShow..." and show some random and some favo games title under that menu like TVShows.
how can i do that?

or , how can i transform this theme to exactly "XBox360 Dashboard"?
i mean : " bing home social video games music app settings" , with submenus?

please help...Sad
(2014-07-18, 00:06)`Black Wrote: Makes no sense to show all view for everything because it is depending on the info which is available. File views are very basic so they will always get basic views. I will put together an update to get the skin running on Gotham over the weekend, the real update will have to wait until Helix is released.

well you see black this is my issue , cause ive got a custom duplicated advanced launcher running as per angelcrys tutorial in order to be able to for example have a comics launcher you have to rename certain infos in the advanced launcher settings xml for it not to clash with the original advanced launcher so both can be launched seperately , hence why ive really would love to have some extra views in general for addons not just for advanced launcher specifically , ive been waiting

for this ever since xperience1080 released , since i really would like to have more than just a list view available for my comics, and about info available , if im not wrong for most of the views its enough to add .nfos to the according files to be displayed to get the required info so to prevent blank info layouts, correct me if im wrong , thanks
Smile
(2014-07-18, 00:06)`Black Wrote: Makes no sense to show all view for everything because it is depending on the info which is available. File views are very basic so they will always get basic views. I will put together an update to get the skin running on Gotham over the weekend, the real update will have to wait until Helix is released.
(2014-07-17, 07:19)jansh84 Wrote:
(2014-06-26, 03:23)bradwatson Wrote: I know it's a total hack but I couldn't wait to load this skin onto my new Amazon Fire TV running XBMC, so I updated the addon.xml so that it meets Gotham dependencies. So far I haven't run into any issues for anyone who was wanting to use this in a similar fashion.

I am running into a strange issue that I don't think is Gotham related or due to the changes I made and was wondering if anyone had seen the same or knew of a solution... When adding an Android app as a home tile such as KTV (Kindle Fire TV), after first making it a favourite, it causes XBMC to basically bootloop if I try to change the icon. It won't let me go back to change the icon to something on the SD card or an SMB share so I just tried to change the icon to amazon prime video to see what would happen and it kept quitting XBMC and relaunching. It's relaunching because I set XBMC to my main launcher, so it just keeps crashing and trying to reopen. I had to manually edit the guisettings.xml file and remove the custom tile configuration in order to get it to start. Anyone seen this and know of a solution or is it just what it is? It's not a big deal but I was trying to add the Amazon Fire TV app to the homescreen so that I can use Amazon Prime video, and the icon for that is just God awful looking.

Thanks for any help!

How did you do it? I also want to try this skin on my Fire TV but cannot get past the dependencies error.

Thanks
Black said he was going to update it for Gotham this weekend so I'll just let him do that but if he doesn't then I'll push my updated version somewhere you can use it.
(2014-07-19, 16:41)bradwatson Wrote:
(2014-07-17, 07:19)jansh84 Wrote:

Thanks for any help!

Thanks
Black said he was going to update it for Gotham this weekend so I'll just let him do that but if he doesn't then I'll push my updated version somewhere you can use it.

That would be great, thanks! I am actually more interested in this skin because of the ability to add android app on home.
(2014-07-12, 13:58)Hetoft Wrote: Hey all,

Noticed a small thing, but a small annoyance none the less...

When I'm on the Now Playing screen (in Danish) it says:9
"NUVæRENDE AFSPILNINGSLISTE" (with a small æ, should be Æ instead)

I tried looking in the "strings" file, but it's nowhere to be found.

How can I change this?

You can't since this is a Gotham Bug and will be fixed in 13.2 (you could try the 13.2 Beta 1 because it's marked as fixed).
Skin version 2.2 should be on the Gotham repo soon. No new stuff, just made the skin compatible. Update with new home screen, updated views, dialogs and osd will be available for Helix.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22