• 126(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2014-07-20, 15:23)`Black Wrote: Skin version 2.2 should be on the Gotham repo soon. No new stuff, just made the skin compatible. Update with new home screen, updated views, dialogs and osd will be available for Helix.

Great! Thanks! Smile Is there an preview of the updated views and home screen?
No, I haven't started working on those things yet.
(2014-07-20, 15:23)`Black Wrote: Skin version 2.2 should be on the Gotham repo soon. No new stuff, just made the skin compatible. Update with new home screen, updated views, dialogs and osd will be available for Helix.

Awesome! Thanks a lot Black! Smile
(2014-07-20, 19:28)`Black Wrote: No, I haven't started working on those things yet.

I see! Smile
Hi Black,

I'm sorry to bother you again, but does the new version support the 13.2 changes within the PVR section?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1753758

Thanks!
Black, Thanks for update ;-)
Thanks Black! (nothing big but editing favorites doesnt work correctly)
Still can't access extended info buttons on information panel when in Live TV mode. Live TV tries to forward/rewind wenn trying to access the buttons in the overlay when pressing left/right
This is not possible anymore due to a change in XBMC.
Mh, it works on my end. I had to change my remote.xml for it though and I never figured out which section was the culprit (I was lazy and didn't see any downside) I've just added:

Code:
<left>Left</left>
      <right>Right</right>
      <up>Up</up>
      <down>Down</down>
      <select>Select</select>

everywhere and I could switch between and press them again.
Black, is there any way for me to disable fanarts everywhere except for the video information view? I'd love it if that was possible! I like a clean and streamlined look but in video info it's nice having the fanart behind the text. Anyway you would consider this? Or tell me what I need to change in the code?
One little question, there are the preview fields between the possible options (like tv shows) the bigger fields. When you are within this field you can select the show for example, but you circle just around in it, with left and right you can´t leave that field anymore. Is there a way to just allow one complete "round"?
Mouse disabled?
Bump in case it got missed.

(2014-02-27, 16:46)Hitcher Wrote: Little bug I noticed - there's no 'previous' or 'next' on the numerical dialog meaning you can't enter single or double digit numbers for IP addresses.
(2014-07-20, 19:28)`Black Wrote: No, I haven't started working on those things yet.

Hi Black,

As a lot of people use your skin and willing to contribute. Is it possible to create a branch for the Gotham release and then leave master for Helix.

We can then submit functional bug fix PRs when new xbmc features such as the PVR rework has been updated. This will allow the guys using Helix (or testing latest) to still use the best skin Smile.

Thanks
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22