[FAQ] Frequently asked questions about Nox 4
Hi there,

I have tried as much as i can think of with getting this skin to work. I havent had much luck in general with any skin. I have been playing around with XBMC for a little while and cant get past the " dependencies not met" & " incorrect structure".

"Q. I’ve installed Nox and I get a “dependencies not met” error message?
You are running an older version of XBMC, update to latest nightly build or release candidate build."

I have tried the nightly build, downloaded the latest version of Frodo. I cant seem to get it to run.

I install through ZIP and each time it comes up with " Dependencies not met".

I have a repo for Aeon. All files say " Damaged "...

If anyone can help would be great, i am unsure what to do next. I have searched and came to no avail.

Thanks

Nate
(2013-03-08, 20:04)betobma3 Wrote: i want to know what happening with the movie posters in frodo, i try with aeon nox and aeon mq4 with the same result, my posters are very slow to load, and sometimes one image repeat in all the cases,

I tried to download the art and have the same issue

where i can download EDEN again?

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/

Download the Eden branch
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Is there an easy way to restore NOX to default settings? I have tried deleting the folder in AppData and uninstalling from xbmc. I feel like I am missing something obvious.
(2013-03-16, 17:58)mephesta Wrote: Is there an easy way to restore NOX to default settings? I have tried deleting the folder in AppData and uninstalling from xbmc. I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Delete or rename /userdata/guisettings.xml.
(2013-03-16, 20:52)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-03-16, 17:58)mephesta Wrote: Is there an easy way to restore NOX to default settings? I have tried deleting the folder in AppData and uninstalling from xbmc. I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Delete or rename /userdata/guisettings.xml.

You are awesome! Thank you!
@Kokonutcreme and everyone else.

I taken some steps to make the FAQ available to the community fro improvemnet and additions without it being restricted to a forum post who only one person can add to.

The FAQ has been transposed with some improvements and wiki formating to Add-on:Aeon_Nox#FAQ (wiki)

Feel free anyone to add/improve on that content.

uNi
@uNiversal
Your link appears correct, but the URL is wrong, I think you copy-pasted it twice. Same here.
its because I closed the ulr in
Code:
[[ ]]
the parser in forums assumes anything in
Code:
[[ ]]
is a wiki url.

Fixed now.

uNi
How do I get it to list my movies by file name? I want my sort order to be by file name. Any way?
Hi, where can i get the media pack?
thanks
Delete
Hi!

I hope someone will answer me...

I've been playing with aeon Nox 4.0.9 for some time now, but I've not managed to find a way to show movie info (= written info) during movie play.

Thanks in advance!
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
What did you mean by "written info" ? Did you have to press i (information) key on your remote (or i key on your keyboard) during play ?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Global_Keyboard
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks for your answer. When I press info I don't see any synopsis only the cover and technical info.
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
Press "enter" after you have pressed "I" if I remember correctly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FAQ] Frequently asked questions about Nox 44