[FAQ] Frequently asked questions about Nox 4
[/quote]
Thank you Vaikin, that was the crucial part I was missing. I assumed as I had already scraped this as part of the 'TV Shows' collection and had all the relevant data (posters, nfo's etc) that it would just re-add this when I created the playlist.

The only problem I have now is that the 'documentaries' still show under 'TV Shows' so I removed the source and re-scraped thinking this would clear them out but it didn't. Therefore I am doing a clean install with some test directories to make sure I get separate 'TV Shows' and 'Documentary Shows' as I want
[/quote]

Okay, same problem. I scan in my TV shows... they show up as expected. I scan in my Documentaries and create a playlist... they show up as expected BUT are also added under TV Shows? Is there a way to have TV Shows only show the tv shows, not my documentaries as well? Otherwise, it rather negates the fact I am trying to set up two separate directories?

Please advise if I should really be setting up a new thread if this is going to get a little complicated and I'll gladly do so....

You can create a second smart playlist for your TV Shows folder (that doesn't include the documentaries) and add that playlist to the home menu instead of the default TV Show menu. That's what I did for movies to separate documentaries from my movies list.

(2013-02-02, 23:49)Vaikin Wrote: I made a very short and yet(hopefully) useful video for smart playlists and widgets. It also shows custom main menu items with that playlist. Add to the 1st post if you think it'll be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTydKLV1Pic

Thanks, very helpful Smile

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-04, 19:22)Slushy Wrote: You can create a second smart playlist for your TV Shows folder (that doesn't include the documentaries) and add that playlist to the home menu instead of the default TV Show menu. That's what I did for movies to separate documentaries from my movies list.

Thanks for the pointer Slushy, I had a feeling this was going to be the only way to separate them but wanted to check just in case. I did a fresh install just in case it was reading my old data from TV Shows but it shows everything. I have now created a TV Shows and Documentary playlist and they work just as I wanted.

Now a new problem.....

My 'smart playlist manager' is missing when I press 'up' for general options so I cannot get the playlist widgets etc to work. I re-installed the 'script.playlists' as I thought this was all I needed but it's still missing?

Can anyone tell me what other script or option I need to see the smart playlist manager?

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far....
(2013-02-05, 21:15)blondeshanks Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 19:22)Slushy Wrote: You can create a second smart playlist for your TV Shows folder (that doesn't include the documentaries) and add that playlist to the home menu instead of the default TV Show menu. That's what I did for movies to separate documentaries from my movies list.

Thanks for the pointer Slushy, I had a feeling this was going to be the only way to separate them but wanted to check just in case. I did a fresh install just in case it was reading my old data from TV Shows but it shows everything. I have now created a TV Shows and Documentary playlist and they work just as I wanted.

Now a new problem.....

My 'smart playlist manager' is missing when I press 'up' for general options so I cannot get the playlist widgets etc to work. I re-installed the 'script.playlists' as I thought this was all I needed but it's still missing?

Can anyone tell me what other script or option I need to see the smart playlist manager?

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far....

script.randomandlastitems
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks Phil, that was the missing script. All working fine now.
Not sure if this is a FAQ or not, but how do you remove an item from the 'In Progress' widget without actually watching it? (have something I was using a demo/test that I don't want in there)
Restart the video from the beginning and pause it. Bring up the media bar('m' key) and go to bookmarks. Clear them. Stop movie. You'll probably have to restart xbmc after that, but it should be off the list.
Perfect. Thanks!
Hello, I'm new. I apologize if I ask a stupid question.
After testing a lot of skins. I finally took Aeon Nox for several reasons.
- Easy configuration
- Very stable
- Appreciable in all media imaginable.
- Good integration of PVR
- Good integration of widgets.
- And many others ...

I want to see the last played games (ExernalLauncher "STEAM" and other. RomCollection with Emulator) in a widget like the "Movies last played"
Is it possible to do that?
French Kodi translator on Weblate
(2013-02-07, 01:28)skypichat Wrote: Hello, I'm new. I apologize if I ask a stupid question.
After testing a lot of skins. I finally took Aeon Nox for several reasons.
- Easy configuration
- Very stable
- Appreciable in all media imaginable.
- Good integration of PVR
- Good integration of widgets.
- And many others ...

I want to see the last played games (ExernalLauncher "STEAM" and other. RomCollection with Emulator) in a widget like the "Movies last played"
Is it possible to do that?

no, atm not.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
When I have random movies or similar running as a widget and I choose cleartart the tagline (if stored) shows under the clearart. Is there a way to disable this in the skin options or will I need to remove it from my TBN files?

Thanks Andy
Hi, does anybody know how the custom image for Live Pictures, Live DVD/CD should be formated and customized?

Edit: Never mind figured it out.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

Is it possible to set info line stats for a music smartplaylist - I have followed the instructions in first post and it just gives a blank info line.

Thanks
i want to know what happening with the movie posters in frodo, i try with aeon nox and aeon mq4 with the same result, my posters are very slow to load, and sometimes one image repeat in all the cases,

I tried to download the art and have the same issue

where i can download EDEN again?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FAQ] Frequently asked questions about Nox 44