XBMC subtitles
Hi all,

I've installed the add-on, but when I press subtitles download button on the OSD nothing happens.

What can I do? What to try? Where to look?

There is no error message....
Probably you haven't configured in the skin the subtitles addon of your choice.

Enter under System->Skin and search for the option (it changes from skin to skin).
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

I have, otherwise I would not see the OSD subtitles button at all.
(2012-11-30, 18:35)vasyapupkin1 Wrote: I have, otherwise I would not see the OSD subtitles button at all.

you would... Debug Log
i have similar problem. i have frodo beta 2. everything works great but subtitles doesn't work with 1channel. osd subtitle button is here.
i have xmbc on win7.

also when i want to add subtitles from hard disc, i can't do this. in 1channel..

in navi-x both ways to add subtitles work
i have also the same problem.

when i was on the nightly of 16.11 the subtitle addon worked as it should. i tried two newer nightlies, also the last, and the subtitle addon doesnt work in channel1 or icefilms.
it worked though when watching channel1 through the navi-x. (although i have to enter the search string manualy )Huh
I also have the same problem at least similar.

Everything was great updated from eden to frodo and subtitles didn't open as described above. So i went back to eden and now it opens the subtitle menu for a sec (using 1channel) and then it close it and continues the movie.

Any help please I using xbmc on apple tv 2 (latest update) and never had these problems. If anyone wants to see the error log, can someone explain how where I can download that?
Debug Log, or the first page of this thread?

the response is always teh same for these silly streaming addons, they do not provide necessary information about the movie being played. we dont know what movie is being played if file is called "asdfghjklkjhgfdsdfgh.mkv", addon needs to fill in the xbmc info tags and XBMC subtitles will find the subs using that
(2012-11-30, 18:01)jurrabi Wrote: Probably you haven't configured in the skin the subtitles addon of your choice.

Enter under System->Skin and search for the option (it changes from skin to skin).

I got a problem getting the subs to appear at all. Where is System->Skin?
All I can see under System is Appearance , Video, Live TV, Music, Pictures, Weather, add-ons, services and system.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
the location has changed in frodo;
System > Appearance > Skin > - Settings
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
But still doesn't solve the problem. A log?..........no there isn't because you don't see any error.
what??
For weeks now I am searching for the solution to get subtitles working in Frodo.

In have installed the subtitle addon -> configured it in the addon as normal. Preferred language (Dutch in my case) and preferred sources (Bierdopje for TV shows and Subititles for movies)

So far so good. In Eden I was used to open the menu that opens up at the bottom and then select the subtitles, it pops op then and I could choose the right one.

Now I can still click on the same icon but I never get the popup again to choose, that's the problem. So I was thinking, maybe they get loaded now automatictly.....no nothing happens.

So the question is: How can it be that I can't choose my subtitles anymore through the popup?.......I don't get a script error and is/was working fine in Eden and in NaviX it also popup the right way.....So is it Frodo with 1Channel issue? Or has it something to do with the setting?
i have no idea how 1channel works, and I dont care frankly, but post a log of the session and we can see what happens
I know that nobody cares here for 1Channel and Icefilms but the thing is that a lot of people have it with xbmc and subtitles addon............so maybe it's an idea for the future to care a little bit. Why is that anyway that they all don't care here?............You even can get banned even mention 1Channel. For now I turned back to Eden.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC subtitles0