Linux Hulu add-on only shows preview ads
Every selection in hulu (via bluecop add-on) shows preview ad, no content. I get an "opening stream" dialog, then "Working...", then the ad appears for a few seconds, followed by no content and I'm back to the menu.

I can see the log file by ssh-ing but don't know how to get it off the machine, so that is my first question.
How do I include a log file here? I can't see it nor get it off the card.
Try Add-on:XBMC Log Uploader (wiki)
(2012-11-30, 17:15)burrito Wrote: Every selection in hulu (via bluecop add-on) shows preview ad, no content. I get an "opening stream" dialog, then "Working...", then the ad appears for a few seconds, followed by no content and I'm back to the menu.

I can see the log file by ssh-ing but don't know how to get it off the machine, so that is my first question.

Go into the addon settings and disable all the options for Ads and commercial breaks. That will fix it
How did you get the hulu plugin installed on raspberry pi? i am using the latest version of openelec, imported the bluecop repository, enabled it, but there are no addons to install from the repository
Don't know what your location is, but if you're outside the US, all that you will get will be the ads, unless you can bypass the geo-blocking.
I am in the us.I have xbmc frodo installed on my laptop the the bluecop repository works fine. just on my rpi it doesn't list any addons to install.
i'm in Europe ane using dns service on pi i can use hulu plugin and watch video without any problem
I ended up doing a force refresh on the repo addon and then it displayed the various addons from the repo that I could install. I installed the hulu and amazon addons and now my wife is very happy with my pi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu add-on only shows preview ads0