problem with universal scraper for movies
Rainbow 
Hi

I seem to be having problems with the universal scrapers for movies. I did a new install last night and it's not finding some of my films. Mostly the star wars ones. They are nnamed correctly from imdb.
It was all working fine last week but now I can't get it to find them. This is on 2 systems.

Any ideas?

I'll post a log if needed when I get in from work.

Thanks

Matt

Log here.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6qaf6mrszewz/n/xbmc_log

Had to put it here as it was to big for pastebin

Thanks
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Hi

I seem to be having problems with the universal scrapers for movies. I did a new install last night and it's not finding some of my films. Mostly the star wars ones. They are named correctly from imdb.
It was all working fine last week but now I can't get it to find them. This is on 2 systems.
It finds them all if i use themoviedb scrapper but i cant get that one to do UK certs. and it worked before.

Any ideas?

Log here.
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6qaf6mrszewz/n/xbmc_log

Had to put it here as it was to big for pastebin

Thanks
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
On how many more places are you going to post your problem?
(2012-11-30, 20:24)matt77303 Wrote: ... They are named correctly from imdb.
It finds them all if i use themoviedb scrapper but i cant get that one to do UK certs. and it worked before.

(2012-12-01, 01:03)olympia Wrote: On how many more places are you going to post your problem?

thanks for your help.

I posted in the general section from work not knowing there was a separate section for scrapers. so I reposted in the correct section when I got home.

thanks

Matt
...and don't forget about your post in the official thread of the Universal Scraper either. In any case the problem should be fixed by now.
(2012-12-01, 08:58)olympia Wrote: ...and don't forget about your post in the official thread of the Universal Scraper either. In any case the problem should be fixed by now.

Thanks for fixing.

The only problem is now there is no info for the film companies?

Thanks

Matt
Correct. Thanks for the feedback. Will fix this up soon.
(2012-12-01, 21:01)olympia Wrote: Correct. Thanks for the feedback. Will fix this up soon.

Film companies now working great. I've a couple of films that don't have cert information. Is there a way to edit these to include the missing data?

When I was using ember media manager I could just edit the .nfo file but now I'm using this there is no nfo to edit.

Thanks

Matt
(2012-12-03, 20:39)matt77303 Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 21:01)olympia Wrote: Correct. Thanks for the feedback. Will fix this up soon.

Film companies now working great. I've a couple of films that don't have cert information. Is there a way to edit these to include the missing data?

When I was using ember media manager I could just edit the .nfo file but now I'm using this there is no nfo to edit.

Thanks

Matt

What would help most is adding the information on TMDb so everyone could benefit Smile
After you added it you could refresh the movie after about two days
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I looked at that but what confused me was the that film was showing up as a PG.

But XBMC picks it up as a UK:A

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/85-raide...e-lost-ark

Must be a error somewhere but now sure if its with xbmc or tmdb

Matt
Or else an error on your (...and silliness on IMDb) side... Smile

...you are scraping from IMDb, not from TMDb where the first UK rating is indeed 'A'.
+1 that man.

That got it, The more you look at it the more you realize how clever this scraper is.

Thanks bud

Matt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with universal scraper for movies0