Skins for Visually Impaired Users
The only two skins which are appropriate for visually impaired users are Simplicity and Quartz.

Sadly, Simplicity has been broken for ages. Quartz does not work wiith Frodo - installs with Unmet Dependencies.

Is there a developer out there who could fix Quartz for Frodo, pleaseHuh? HuhHuhHuh
Have you checked out ReFocus BIG?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks. Yes - too complex.
In what way do you mean too complex? What exactly are you looking for?
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
1. Something light and fast - doesn't involve complex setting up.

2. Clear large text on single colour backgrounds
I think you are out of luck for now.

On the one hand i believe only T! is out for Frodo so far. Because, Frodo is still beta and all. And changes to the skinning engine were extensive.
So, maybe after the big skins are finished...

But, you could try to download it as a zip. Unpack it and place it in your addon folder yourself.
Then go in XBMC and see if you can switch to the skin. This should ignore dependencies.
But no guarantees if it/everything will function!
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2012-12-02, 16:34)castalla Wrote: 1. Something light and fast - doesn't involve complex setting up.

May I suggest trying out Immersive. Having what would be considered legally blind eyesight without my glasses, being able to clearly read text was a huge priority to me. I've made sure all of the important information is large enough to be read on a 32" screen from 10' away. All text is on a single background color; either white on black, black on white, or white on a highlight color that be changed depending on your preference.
(2012-12-03, 09:35)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 16:34)castalla Wrote: 1. Something light and fast - doesn't involve complex setting up.

May I suggest trying out Immersive. Having what would be considered legally blind eyesight without my glasses, being able to clearly read text was a huge priority to me. I've made sure all of the important information is large enough to be read on a 32" screen from 10' away. All text is on a single background color; either white on black, black on white, or white on a highlight color that be changed depending on your preference.

Thanks for pointing me to your skin - it is very impressive work!

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins for Visually Impaired Users1