Thumbnail Resolution Limit Override - What works?
(2013-02-05, 23:59)MilhouseVH Wrote: As I said, read the post (slowly) and maybe you'll spot the mistake in your properties. Here's a clue: imageres. Here's another clue: thumbres. One of them is right, the other is wrong.

Yayyyy.
Sorry, im just really frustrated that something this simple should require this much work.

Will test it now and i hope it works.

One more thing, do i need to include these as well:

<gui>
<algorithmdirtyregions>3</algorithmdirtyregions>
<nofliptimeout>0</nofliptimeout>
</gui>

Or just the ones you stated in your post?

(2013-02-06, 00:07)bboo Wrote: One more thing, do i need to include these as well:

<gui>
<algorithmdirtyregions>3</algorithmdirtyregions>
<nofliptimeout>0</nofliptimeout>
</gui>

Or just the ones you stated in your post?

You can include those if you like, they have nothing to do with image resolution.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
It works! Thanks a lot.
One more thing if i may, you said you are using "720p GUI". I assume you are using the rbej's distro, and if yes, how did you include this in advancedsettings. Currently i have advanced like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <fanartres>720</fanartres>
   <imageres>512</imageres>
   <guires>720</guires>
</advancedsettings>

Is that how it should be?
(2013-02-06, 00:22)bboo Wrote: I assume you are using the rbej's distro, and if yes.

I'm not - standard/stock 720p builds here.

(2013-02-06, 00:22)bboo Wrote: Currently i have advanced like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <fanartres>720</fanartres>
   <imageres>512</imageres>
   <guires>720</guires>
</advancedsettings>

Is that how it should be?

If you want a 720p GUI, yes (in which case you don't need the setting at all). If you want to force the GUI to display in 1080p, then change <guires>720</guires> to <guires>1080</guires>.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnail Resolution Limit Override - What works?1