Metadata Actor script is cool
Hi, I discovered the actors script and see that T! has support built in, very cool! I think it should have come with the skin Smile
I was wondering, currently you have to goto the extras to use it, is there a way that when you right click on a actor thumb the info comes up? That would be pretty cool! There does seem to be some weird issues with it though trying to get out of it, I have it set that when I click a movie, the info page comes up, but sometimes when you finish with the Metadata Actor script info, the view info page vanishes until you exit XBMC and then restart it, I think the browse option in the actor script is what causes it...

Anyway it seems like one incredible add-on and think it should have a better incorporation, either like the right click I mentioned above or maybe a button under the actor thumb or something, just a suggestion though.

Are there any more addons like that Metadata Actor Script that I can get thats part of T! ? I stumbled on that actor script looking through the forums and was surprised to see how it was already incorporated in the skin so I'm just wondering how many other cool things like that have been incorporated so I can get them Smile

Excellent skin and fantastic work!!!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
adding a right-click option in xbmc is not possible.

having a button for it is a no go, there are way too many buttons on the info screen,
hence i moved a big part of those to the extras menu.

check 'skin settings > addons' for some other addons supported by T!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Actor script is cool 0