Double Text
Hello. Iam using XBMC Eden. and the Skin Neon, and when in Library mode, i see two lines of text ontop of eachother, very enoying.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

I think its related to the new "movie sets" functionality in Frodo
Iam not using Frodo. Iam using Eden..
stock or nightly?
(2012-12-04, 06:22)pletopia Wrote: stock or nightly?

the one from the main download site. the "Stable" Version.

Very suprised tat no one else has this problem!
(2012-12-04, 07:02)Lipton Wrote: Very suprised tat no one else has this problem!
You probably would have seen more reports of this issue in this subforum if this were a common problem.
i see it on my setup also
For either of you: Are your movies located on a local disk or on a networked disk? If networked, how are you accessing them -- SMB, NFS, UPnP, or...?

Also, are either of you using a PVR with your XBMC installation?
Iam not using a PVR(personal video recorder), and my movies are located on a Local SATA disk. and also just to add, not all my movies have this problem, its like that on most but not all.
How is it possible I am the only 1 that has this problem? i just upgraded to Frodo and same thing shows there.

There must be a easy fix for this, its clearly a bug. Iam using the Showcase Setting.

Please people i need help, really dont wanna change skin.

When i try to read what the 2 texts say 1 of them is clearly the Duration of the Movie, and the Sec pieace of text i think says "Channel in Group" or something like that,

if thats helps,
I don't normally use the Neon skin, but I installed just to see if I can reproduce this problem. When browsing local movies with the Showcase view, I did not see the text overlay. However, when I viewed movies from a UPnP share (from another XBMC system), I was able to see that problem. Searching for "Channels in Group", that text string was found in skin.neon/language/English/strings.xml in a block of XML <string> statements labelled "Extra Unified PVR labels". Since I don't use PVR anyway, I just commented out the 11 statements in this section to prevent this text overlay. This is definitely not a fix. I noticed that one of the other views also had a text overlay problem and it getting the extraneous text from somewhere else.

This needs to be looked at by the skin author or someone with skinning knowledge.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double Text0