Home screen addons shortcuts won't save
My video addon shortcuts will not save. Every time I configure my shortcuts on the home screen to my liking, as soon as I restart Kodi, it goes back to the original settings. This is driving me craze. Why won't it save my new settings?
It depends a little on how you're shutting down/restarting Kodi - iirc some of them don't cause it to save skin settings first.

Try this - set your system up how you want it, then go to the system menu and change your skin to a different one (I presume you're not using Estuary given your problem, so switch to that) and then switch back again.

I think the switch does cause a save to occur of the skin settings, which should lock in your changes.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, If I am not mistaken, you are using Aeon Nox Theme.. If yes, then I have the solution
Thanks guys, I'll try your suggestions then report back.
Thanks Darren, that did the trick. Just don't understand why I have hurdle so many hoops just to change my settings but I appreciate your help/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home screen addons shortcuts won't save0