• 6(current)
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Hi dknIght,
Something weird happen to phim47.com. When i click on a movies catergories, it said working and after awhile, it open a page with no movies title , only display page 2, page 3 and so on, click on page 2, then a script error appeared or CAN"T CONNECT TO A SITE, TRY AGAIN IN A MOMENT. Could you please take a look if you have time? Thanks.
(2013-12-02, 01:03)sytek9 Wrote: Hi dknIght,
Something weird happen to phim47.com. When i click on a movies catergories, it said working and after awhile, it open a page with no movies title , only display page 2, page 3 and so on, click on page 2, then a script error appeared or CAN"T CONNECT TO A SITE, TRY AGAIN IN A MOMENT. Could you please take a look if you have time? Thanks.

I fixed the content issue it should work now. the site made some changes to their html. as for the connection message, it's because the site seems a bit sluggish at the moment but it should still work if you try it again

Update: Ok so I decided to add a feature. Now if you go into the addon settings for the phim47 addon there is an Enable HD option. If you enable this feature any video that is available in HD will play in HD. By default this option is disabled just in case people with slow connection can't play the HD.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thank you very much. All working perfectly now.
Hi dknIght,
Is phim47 acting up again. I wont be able to load any videos (script error). If you have time, can you take a look.
Thank you very much.
Yep, it down for me too.
Ok they did something else to their site again. I have to admit I have no clue on how their site works anymore. I can't get anything to play on their site anymore plus none of the video players has any source. Is it just me or can anyone watch anything on their site at all? http://phim.li/

update:

so it seems they came up with a new way to try and hide their video source but well i manage to figure out the video source even though I couldn't get any of the videos to actually play so I pushed an update and it should all work now, but the HD source feature I added no longer works because I no longer have access to hd source info.... sorry to say this guys but I'm starting to think maybe this site isn't worth the effort... if the maintenance for this addon gets to be too often I might have to abandon this addon because it's not like there's content that is unique to only this site.
On behalf of everyone using this add on, i just want to say that we are very much appreciated your time and effort looking after this add on. I shared your frustration and I wish that I could do something to help, but I am just a noob. The only good thing i can see from this site is that they used google server, which is pretty good and reliable. Today, it went down again, after so many time this month. I don't know what to say, just that I hope you will keeping working on the remaining add on and possibly release many new Vietnamese addons.
well it's fixed now also it seems they included the HD urls so I reenabled the play HD feature. I've pushed an update, I'm going to assume they're in the middle of making changes to their site so if it goes down again I'm going to wait a few days before fixing it just in case they're not done with the updates
Hi DknIght, do you know how to fix kenh88 movie background pic to display? Because I manage to see movie pic background on window xbmc but can't see on android xbmc with frodo 12.2 or frodo 12.0. Other channel addon background pic show ok just kenh88 there is no background pic when I highlight the movie link. Any help much appreciate thanks.
I got Apple TV. How can I install all Vietnamese video add on. Tks for your help
Hi dknIght,
phim47 addons went down again. I think they change it back to phim47.com, not phim.li anymore.
Could you please take a look at it? Thank you.
well looks to me phim47 is down for good cause their url redirects to http://coho.vn/ for me. is this site working for anyone else?
Yep, I think it's gone for good. Can you do another one, like phim60s.info and any others? Thanks heap.
Ok I finally replace the source for the phim47 addon with another site(http://film.vnzoomin.com/). This way people who already installed the addon doesn't have to install it again. I didn't use phim60s because it was encrypting it's picasa links which makes up almost 90% of the video links and I haven't been able to decrypt it yet. I haven't check how great of a source this site is but it was the site with the closest layout to phim47 without encrypted links that I can find at the moment
Hi dknIght,

Finally you're able to decrypt the encrypted links from kenh88 and yeuphim. Congratulations.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand1