3D tags for movies?
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I had a look for answers but haven't come across any.

I am wondering if there is a ways to tag my 3D SBS files so that they appear in XBMC with a 3D tag.
This way, when browsing a collection I will know when I am selecting a 3D movie.

Many thanks for any answers.
I don't know if there is an official way but when I set up my brothers XBMC with some 3D files I added a 3D genre to the .nfo so it displayed 3D in the skin. It also meant 3D could be browsed separately as a genre.
if you use the 3dbd in aeon nox mq4 it will give you 3d covers.
I briefly tried Aeon nox and it did pick up the Blu Ray tags which wa snice. Unfortunately I run a Revo rl70 as my htpc and the Aeon skin is a little clunky for me.
Any ideas if this feature is an other skins or planned to be included in Confluence?

As an alternative, is there any workarounds I could do to have all the 3D moveis in a separate list so they are not mixed with the main move list?

Thanks
Yes, if you're using Frodo (XBMC 12) you can use Custom Video Nodes to separate 3D and 2D movies.
you can also make a custom poster for 3d movies, it's a little time consuming of course but means generally you have cross skin compatibility. eg all my 3d movies have cases with red borders, i download the poster. jpg to the PC add the border and 3d watermark and ftp it back.
(2012-12-04, 13:27)nhenson22 Wrote: I briefly tried Aeon nox and it did pick up the Blu Ray tags which wa snice. Unfortunately I run a Revo rl70 as my htpc and the Aeon skin is a little clunky for me.
Any ideas if this feature is an other skins or planned to be included in Confluence?

As an alternative, is there any workarounds I could do to have all the 3D moveis in a separate list so they are not mixed with the main move list?

Thanks

The blu-ray tag worked in Confluence last time I checked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D tags for movies?0