Is it a defect or normal behaviour
I am posting here because i get:
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
when i try to create a thread at "Off-Topic Discussion".

I ordered a Seasonic Platinum Series 660 but it was making strange noise (strange at least to me). I have a video of it here. I was wondering if it is normal and emailed Seasonc which replied within a few hours with a attached RMA Request form. Then i send it to the shop i bought it from and after a week i received a new unit which when connected to the motherboard produces again noise (less noticeable i think but it is there). I tested it with a paperclip and one hdd disk, the result is different - here. There is a noticeable difference to me. Should i sent them back and the second PSU?

I ordered it because it can work without a fan and i was hopping for a silent PSU. I am aware that a ATX PSU (when operating) is going to make some noise and this noise is hard to hear it - my PSU acts so when started with a paperclip and one connected hdd but when i attach it the motherboard the noise is completly different even without booting .
If this PSU is for your XBMC system, you can leave this thread here in Hardware for XBMC; otherwise, I can move it to Off-Topic Discussion for you. FYI: Threads cannot be created in Off-Topic; they are moved there by moderators.
Feel free to move it (should power the media server).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it a defect or normal behaviour0