TV season Posters
Good afternoon,

First off, thank you for the wonderful skin, the wife and kids love it, (which means i love it a lot)

I don't think this is a skin issue but i may also just be missing a setting in the skin somewhere.

I am using Eden official release with your skin

In files view, (but after scanning the tv shows into the library, all shows have .nfo files associated with season posters and main posters), i am able to get a particular TV Show information on the main page for each TV show, however, when i go to the next level down, ie after selecting a specific show in files view, i am presented with a list of TV icons listing as Season 1, Season 2,...Is there a way to get the season Posters to show up instead of the TV Icons in files view?

Once i select a particular season i then get that particular seasons list of episodes and the description that goes with each episode.

As i said, maybe there is a setting i am missing or maybe this is a limitation of xbmc's file view. Thought i would ask here first in case it was just a skin setting i was missing.

Thanks.
(2012-12-03, 22:15)richmond Wrote: Good afternoon,

First off, thank you for the wonderful skin, the wife and kids love it, (which means i love it a lot)

I don't think this is a skin issue but i may also just be missing a setting in the skin somewhere.

I am using Eden official release with your skin

In files view, (but after scanning the tv shows into the library, all shows have .nfo files associated with season posters and main posters), i am able to get a particular TV Show information on the main page for each TV show, however, when i go to the next level down, ie after selecting a specific show in files view, i am presented with a list of TV icons listing as Season 1, Season 2,...Is there a way to get the season Posters to show up instead of the TV Icons in files view?
richmond,

Just tried this on my system (running development build of v1.2.2). At the season level of your filesystem you select 'Info', you can then assign a thumb to the season by selecting 'Get Extras' and then 'Get Thumb'. Browse to the required .tbn (or other graphic file of your choice) and the Thumb will now be associated to that seasons directory. As to why you need to manually assign the thumb in file mode, I have no idea, it is just the way it is.

Hope that helps
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
thanks so much. greatly appreciate it.
edit: Just wanted to share this, turns out the problem, like most things, is with the user.
turns out that unless you match the season folder exactly to the tbn file your not going to get the image by default in files view. ie folder Season 01 will not line up with Season01.tbn rather it needs to be Season01 lined up with Season01.tbn really rather simple but since i use media companion i just assumed things would work automatically, once again, user error. Hope this helps someone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV season Posters0