Solved -- RESOLVED -- Skin: TOUCHED Issue: BANNERS for TV Series
Hi folks. (I had taken this question over to iOS support, but they said this is a skin question, so I'm back here Big Grin )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the TOUCHED skin in Frodo Beta 1 on my iPad Gen 1 (iOS 5.1.1), when I select "TV SHOWS", the "views" options looks like it wants me to use "posters" for my shows.

Right now, each show (except for 1 or two) displays what looks like a folder icon in the wider views, as it does not use the banners that are available for all the shows.

I prefer "banners" to be displayed on that view.

How can I do this? (can I do this at all?)

v.

(PS... and to let you know, season posters, and episodes are fine)
I was wondering the same thing. After upgrading to frodo, the banners have dissapeared in mynview (wide icons). For some i can go to get thumb and there select poster and the still select a wide banner icon. However, this is only as long as I don't refresh the show info. After doing that only the posters show in that menu.

I would also prefer the banners for at least the wide icon view, like it was before.

Remco
Same here.
Using ipad 3 with touched skin, banners have disappeared since alpha 7. In alpha 6 shows banners but in Alpha 7 if you add tv shows, doesn't show banners.
Also the banner at top right that says library is updating has disappeared.
So, no response on this from any developer or skin builder? Even if only to say that is how its supposed to be. :-(
It probably just hasn't been updated for Frodo as yet.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The thing is, it's the default skin for touch devices and included in the release candidates. Seems to me that you could call it an RC issue. Unfortunately comments on the RC3 post on the homepage have been closed, so it's not possible to report it there, as that post asks. Not sure if it should be reported in trac, since it's mire of a skin than an xbmc issue, but like I said, because it is included in the release candidate, you can count it as an xbmc issue.

Remco
(2013-01-07, 16:48)Psyduckap Wrote: Same here.
Using ipad 3 with touched skin, banners have disappeared since alpha 7. In alpha 6 shows banners but in Alpha 7 if you add tv shows, doesn't show banners.

Last version installed and now it works ok

(2013-02-01, 22:51)Psyduckap Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 16:48)Psyduckap Wrote: Same here.

Last version installed and now it works ok

Yep. This issue is closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
-- RESOLVED -- Skin: TOUCHED Issue: BANNERS for TV Series0