Win "0 Episode"
Hi guys.

I'm having a problem with TV shows not showing up. So I have several TV shows in my library, and I can guarantee, the folders have sufficient video files with supported format(avi), but for some reason, I can't play the videos. The tv shows menu recognizes the TV show, but it says there are no episodes. The files are playable in VLC media player.

Here's a picture. The folder in my media source for tv shows is named House M.D. It contains one season; named "Season 3" inside the "House M.D." folder, just like any other tv show. (I also tried naming it House and House MD but no luck)

Now you see there's two other shows that contain no episodes(the ones without information below them).

They files that "don't exist" are playable in files mode. Although it tells there are no episodes in the folder, but as I press the title, it shows all the episodes(with no thumbnail).

OK, so what's wrong? I find this problem very annoying... Thanks in advance.
The Alaska skin hasn't been updated for Eden or Frodo versions of XBMC. Does the default Confluence skin work?
Assuming you've already verified the episode filenames follow the accepted naming convention (e.g., with season and episode numbers), try the following:

In Videos > Files view, locate and open the context menu for your "House M.D." folder and select "Change content". On the "Set content" page that's displayed, verify the following:
  • Directory contains "TV shows"
  • Scraper is selected for TV shows
  • Setting is enabled for "Selected folder contains a single TV show"
Make any necessary corrections, save the settings, re-open context menu for folder and select "Scan for new content".
Sorry it took long to respond. Thank you gents, artrafael's method worked. Cheers. Have a good one!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"0 Episode"0