[MAC OSX] Frodo B2 no track change
Hi, upgraded to Frodo B2 and this was happening in B1 as well. I have no track change when playing music.
Any ideas on what I should do?

MacBook Air------>AVR 1912------>UN55D7000
In beta 1 I had a problem where the song would basically hang right at the end. I know there were/are some issues with the new audio engine in Frodo, and for me it helped when I set XBMC to stereo only output (which matches what I have anyway). You might try that just to see if that makes the issue go away, although clearly that won't be a viable option for folks that have actual surround sound setups.

Even if this workaround fixes the problem, it would be helpful to the developers if you post a debug log.
Are you switching from Passed through (ac3,dts) music to decoded music (stereo mp3 for example). In that case the hang is a known issue and will be taken care of (by disabling passthrough for music - we can't fix it in a better way for frodo).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
As far as I know, all my music is either MP3 or AAC, so there shouldn't be any switching between the two types. The hang issue was never very consistent, but it went away when I changed to stereo output.
AAC 5.1?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry, I should have been clear. The AAC files are all stereo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC OSX] Frodo B2 no track change0