• 3(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2012-12-23, 19:58)Mizaki Wrote: Why does it do it? Not sure, it's random and I've not managed to catch it yet. It checks the info label and if it's not "true" it executes the script. So best guess is the info label != "true", it waits 3 secs and tries again.

if i test the info label in the skin it all works ok.
the label appears ~0.5 sec after you start the script
and disappears instantly when you exit the script.

i'm not sure what else i can do to help you out...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Okay to get these additions push to the repo?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2013-01-05, 00:20)Mizaki Wrote: Okay to get these additions push to the repo?

i just submitted it for inclusion on Transifex so everyone can have a go at translating the language file.

i'll make sure we'll push the addon to the repo when xbmc releases frodo.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hope this is the correct thread to ask a question about CU LRC Lyrics. I am running Frodo RC3 Windows version and Aeon Nox skin and have installed/configured the CU LRC Lyric addon successfully. Where I am confused is when I launch a song and select "M" I have the option to select "Lyrics," which I do and then I am prompted to "Chooses Song." That is where I am lost/stuck and have no idea how to choose a song or link to current playing song. I just escape out and XBMC continues where I left off before selecting "Lyric" from the OSD.

Any direction or advice?

Thanks and Thanks for the Addon!
(2013-01-06, 23:40)Govnah Wrote: Hope this is the correct thread to ask a question about CU LRC Lyrics. I am running Frodo RC3 Windows version and Aeon Nox skin and have installed/configured the CU LRC Lyric addon successfully. Where I am confused is when I launch a song and select "M" I have the option to select "Lyrics," which I do and then I am prompted to "Chooses Song." That is where I am lost/stuck and have no idea how to choose a song or link to current playing song. I just escape out and XBMC continues where I left off before selecting "Lyric" from the OSD.

Any direction or advice?

Thanks and Thanks for the Addon!

you should report this issue in the aeon nox thread.
as far as i can see it's a skin issue.

cu lrc works correctly in confluence but not in nox.
Works great in Metropolis too....
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2013-01-07, 04:01)DDDamian Wrote: Works great in Metropolis too....

Smile
Metropolis? a song?
Is it possible to push the "No lyrics found" (in whatever language) to the info label? Just need it anything other than empty.
(2013-01-19, 16:46)Mizaki Wrote: Is it possible to push the "No lyrics found" (in whatever language) to the info label? Just need it anything other than empty.

which infolabel? 'culrc.lyrics' or 'culrc.source'?
First of all, thanks for this great plugin/script.

Could you please take the following enhancement into account:

Sometimes, you have the same song on different albums (for example it is also available on a Compilation or Best Of) and the versions are not exactly the same, so that the lyrics have to be different, too. Thus, I wanted to ask you whether you could add an option to store the lyrics into the following folder structure:
.../lyrics_folder/artist_name/album_name/song_name.lrc

I think that this makes sense because if you open an lrc file, not only the artist name and the song name is indicated in the file, but also the album name.

The search for then lyrics of a song could perhaps be done like this:
1. Search locally for .../lyrics_folder/artist_name/album_name/song_name.lrc
2. If not found search online, by taking the song name, the album name and the artist into account.
3. If still not found, search locally for .../lyrics_folder/artist_name/song_name.lrc
4. Finally, search online, by only taking the artist name and the song name into account.

There might be better solutions than what I am proposing here, but I think that it is important to take into account to what album the song belongs.

Cheers
culrc.lyrics please.
done ;-)
Thank you kindly Smile
I just enabled it under system, add ons, lyrics.
Then enabled it under system, skin, add on shortcuts, lyrics.
Works awesome.
(2013-01-05, 00:20)Mizaki Wrote: Okay to get these additions push to the repo?

done :-)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1