• 17(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
I love this addon. The problem is I can't figure out how to get it to work consistently. For example I have a mp3 of "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus. Now I'm only interested in lyrics that scroll in tandem to the song (which I presume is called synchronised). I have MiniLyrics as the only scraper enabled but I can't get any lyrics! I've checked the viewlyrics.com website (which according to the post above is the MiniLyrics one) and there are lyrics there for this particular song.

I'm determined to get this working !! Big Grin Would it be more effective if I downloaded .lrc files and embedded them into the mp3? Would this take the element of chance out of things? Thing is I have nearly four thousand mp3 files but I presume something like MediaMonkey might do this for me.

Thanks Ronie for all your hard work.
Also I notice if I have a lrc file saved to the lyrics subfolder, play the song and then edit the lrc again afterwards the changes are ignored. Are the lrc files cached somewhere?
(2014-03-25, 16:14)VanZan Wrote: Also I notice if I have a lrc file saved to the lyrics subfolder, play the song and then edit the lrc again afterwards the changes are ignored. Are the lrc files cached somewhere?

they're cached in memory, so a restart of xbmc might be needed to pick up the changes.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
When scraping for lyrics and finding more than one version of lyrics the multiple lyrics icon pops up. Question... how can you choose one of the other lyric files?
(2014-04-01, 16:04)woodside Wrote: When scraping for lyrics and finding more than one version of lyrics the multiple lyrics icon pops up. Question... how can you choose one of the other lyric files?

press the context menu button on your remote, 'c' on keyboard, or right-click with a mouse.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello, I am designing a new lyric overlay window for the Aeon Nox skin and I have a toggle button set up for autoscrolling list id "110" but I want to set a condition in the autoscroll tag to ignore autoscroll when the lyrics returned are from a synchronized source. Can you tell me if there is a condition that I can check if the lyrics returned are from a synchronized source such as Alsong or from an unsynchronized source such as LyricWiki? I hope I asked that right. Oh also is there a way to stop the script from exiting if no lyrics are found? The reason I ask is that my overlay window is set up to have complete control of music options and if there are no lyrics found I want to stick something else in place of the lyrics list. Here is a screenshot of what I have going so you will have an idea of what I'm working with. Thanks.

Request here, can anyone add this site http://www.565656.com/ to the list of options to scrape lyrics from as it seems to have most of the lrc files?
Thanks in advance
hello,

this script doesnt have the auto scroll function or?

i focused the list but it dioesnt scroll?
I started doing some of my own lyrics as lrc file, but I'm a little unclear how best to set it up. If I put the lrc file in the same folder as the song file, it only is found if the filename is the same as the song filename. That makes sense, but what is the purpose of the %A - %T option in the script config? Is there a better way to organize local lyrics files?

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2013-08-18, 00:57)ronie Wrote: new stuff added in the gotham version of the addon:

two new features are added:
  • auto-close the lyrics window if no lyrics are found
this has been requested quite a few times, so i decided to give it a go.
the lyrics window will now disappear if it can't find any lyrics for a song.
it will re-appear as soon as you play a song that has lyrics.

Is there any way to disable this option and keep the lyrics window up even if it hasn't found lyrics?
I want to do this for my mod of Aeon Nox. Thanks.
Oh and also start the gui on startup even if lyrics are found or not found?
(2014-04-23, 15:21)woodside Wrote: Is there any way to disable this option and keep the lyrics window up even if it hasn't found lyrics?
I want to do this for my mod of Aeon Nox. Thanks.
Oh and also start the gui on startup even if lyrics are found or not found?

nope.
hi,
short question: for my local music datatabase the script i woorking good. but not for online streams (tunein plugin). the artistname and songtitle is displayed corectly (from tunein plugin) artist slideshow plugin working also correct. but the script doesnt search for artist/songname instead it is searching for the name of the radio station. is there anything i can do?
hi,

My lirics no longer works Sad

I had one downloaded for icona pop and rest of my music cannot find any lirics. I use Gotham beta 4.
I see it does search for lirics but nothing pops up Sad
what are the default settings ? i've been playing with the settings and didnt note the default settings, anybody?
(2014-05-18, 12:59)hvanleeuwen Wrote: what are the default settings ? i've been playing with the settings and didnt note the default settings, anybody?

with a little bit of effort you should be able to figure it out from this:
https://github.com/ronie/script.cu.lrcly...ttings.xml
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1