• 21(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2014-07-23, 21:50)Dmitrich66 Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 14:39)goldmojo Wrote: OK, I just googled the missing library, my fault !

I got the frodo version on the official repository for now.

Why do I still need to use explicitly sys.path.append ("/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.module.chardet") ?

It's still strange to me.

I think the folder structure of the module "script.module.chardet" is wrong.
"Chardet" folder should be in the "Lib" folder, which is missing in the module.

no it should not
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-07-23, 21:40)ronie Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 15:57)Ed76 Wrote: for me "airplay" isnt working with CU LRC Lyrics enabled. if i disable CU LRC Lyrics airplay is working fine (gotham 13.1, win 8 x64). is there something i can do or is this a bug?

try disabling these options in the addon settings:
- search for embedded lyrics
- search for local lyrics files

thanks but didnt work. can anyone confirm that there is a bug with airplay?
Wonder if anyone can help me. I can not get lyrics to work using Aeon Nox 5 Minimalistic. I have been searching for a week now trying to find the solution myself. Most results from my search is for older version, (frodo, Nox 4..etc) I have not found anyone having troubles with this skin. I have tried to use Confluence and lyrics are spotty. Sometime they work and then they don't. In Confluence, I can play a song and it will find lyrics but play the same song again, and it won't. I can see by looking in the lryics folder that they are being downloaded. So I am hoping someone here can help.

Gotham 13.1
Culyrics is set as a service.

Here is the log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=253745

Thanks
Whenever there are multiple lyrics found and I context or right click into the list to select a different lyric file nothing happens when I try to select a choice from the list. Here is the error generated in the log.

PHP Code:
ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
  - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>

Error Contents'GUI' object has no attribute 'get_lyrics_from_list'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py"line 450in onClick
  self
.get_lyrics_from_listself.getControl120 ).getSelectedItem() )

AttributeError'GUI' object has no attribute 'get_lyrics_from_list'

-->End of Python script error report<-- 
(2014-07-05, 17:53)ronie Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 01:03)capfuturo Wrote: @ronie: I can see by looking at the current code (below) that it doesn't consider the scenario in which the file names contain the form %N %A - %T (Track Artist - Title.ext), e.g. '05 Marillion - Montréal.flac' . I just finished retagging my whole music library with Musicbrainz Picard to have this naming convention, which is available in XBMC, and to my surprise I am unable to get .lrc lyrics online, download them and saved them locally.

Would you be so kind Ronie to include this form, so the .lrc lyrics could be found again online? Thank you!

sure, i'll add this.
Awesome. Thank you very much indeed! Jav
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
i get script failed Sad
any help?
I'm still getting this 32006 error code in some .lrc files.

"<result errmsg="Search ID or Code error!" errcode="32006"></result>"

I know I could turn off TTPlayer searching, but would it be possible to not write the .lrc file if it's 110 bytes long, as all the bad ones are exactly that length (at least on a Raspberry Pi). I doubt there's a lot of real lrc files of that length.

Thanks.
(2014-08-10, 02:59)cachirro Wrote: i get script failed Sad
any help?

it works on my android, but on pc i get always that error, immediately after installation or xbmc start.
what can i do?
(2014-08-11, 01:03)cachirro Wrote:
any help?

it works on my android, but on pc i get always that error, immediately after installation or xbmc start.
what can i do?

please post a Debug Log
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there a way to reposition the panel the lyrics are showing on now? i am using aeon nox on the latest alpha of xbmc and the lyric panel is in the centre, is there an xml i could mess with to move the panel to the top right?
(2014-08-11, 15:06)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 01:03)cachirro Wrote:
any help?

what can i do?

please post a Debug Log

uploaded with ID 267067
(2014-08-12, 20:50)cachirro Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 15:06)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 01:03)cachirro Wrote: it works on my android, but on pc i get always that error, immediately after installation or xbmc start.
what can i do?

please post a Debug Log

uploaded with ID 267067

reinstall this addon:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...-2.1.2.zip

restart xbmc and keep your fingers crossed.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
addon just updated and now it's gone.. No CU LRC Lyrics addon to be found anywhere.

[edit] It's not to be found in the repo eitherHuh?

[edit2] If anyone is weirding out about their lyrics all the sudden dropping to the default addon skin xml file after an update of the lyrics addon it's because the filename that the addon searches for has changed to "script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml" and it will no longer recognize the file "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml". It would have been nice to have some kind of heads up about this. Maybe a post on this thread or something. Still don't know why after it updated it completely deleted the addon and it's directory without notice.
(2013-12-09, 20:32)curtis-r Wrote: If someone wants to activate the script with the letter 't' for example, put this under the Visualization section of the keyboard.xml file.
Code:
<t>XBMC.RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</t>

I can't seem to find the keyboard.xml file
Hello,

I'm using xbmc 13.2 RC1 with Black Glass Nova skin.

When I play a music file in full screen the lyrics show up with no problems, but the upper and lower info tabs are not showing up when I move the mouse.

As soon as I press left or right arrows on my keyboard, the lyrics disappear and won't come back unless I stop and replay the song. The info tabs show up while the lyrics are gone.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1